• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PUTTING ON COAT CHALLENGE (DmC vs. DMC3)

The Final Offer

I have to go with DmC Dante. The Ferris Wheel moving, the speed, and the timing of Dante's adjustment is just spot on.

Only thing DMC 3 Dante has is the flap. By the time he threw the sword into the air, I knew there was going to be the "I can do this before it lands" cliche'.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
i dunno...imma have to go with DMC3. because its not so much him putting the coat on itself, but how he tosses rebellion up, then after he places the coat on and catches it.

And sneezes and destroys his shop.

Reactions: Jak

AcidX_Y

i dunno...imma have to go with DMC3. because its not so much him putting the coat on itself, but how he tosses rebellion up, then after he places the coat on and catches it.
People can probably do that in real life, as for DmC's; not so much. I give it to DmC.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I loved how he put on the coat in DmC. Wacky and stylish stuff and that's the Devil May Cry way. DMC 3 again just plays on cliches here while DmC had some creativity and was like, let's have a falling ferris wheel assist Dante in getting dressed.

I love the whole suit up stuff he does. I got admit, it was rather ingenious (mainly when it comes to newcomers) to put the tutorial within the scenes of him getting all battle ready. For example how he snatches his guns in a cool way which then leads to the run down on how to use the pistols.

It was cool stuff.

AcidX_Y

Well that's just juggling. He means throwing a long sword of any kind in the air, and still have enough time to spin your coat around, put it on like Dante does, and then grab your sword again.
My reply was in response to the much smaller sword part, I'm sure if someone spent enough time they could do that. Someone like Jackie Chan.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
DmC. DMC3 was cliche and has been done millions of times before.

DmC's however is using the very environment to dress Donte, which is a lot more unique and cooler.

Top Bottom