• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PtP TES:O

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I haven't seen a thread about this, so if there is one, please let me know an we can get this deleted. Anyway, what does everyone think about The Elder Scrolls online being pay to play, $15 per month subscription, plus the cost of the game, plus a PS+/XBLG membership?

I think it's pretty ridiculous and can't justify that price. Maybe $5 a month, since that would be about the cost of a game a year, but we have no evidence that they'll support it with enough content to warrant such a price as $180 a year.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I think it's overly optimistic and greedy for such a price to be set, it will bite them in the ass quite badly and will only serve to have potential customers look elsewhere for a similar experience.

I don't believe there's too many better ways to sabotage your own game.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
This is Zenimax getting overzealous. Also, you are not considering the micro-transactions which initially, if rumors are to be believed, weren't a part of this game.

On a side note, I also think that this price is supposed to help keep community clean of those pesky, abusive 12-year-olds. Even if this is what Zenimax is actually aiming at, I've my doubts if they can get beyond a small demographic.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Probably it will be same situation like SWTOR. Decent amount of people will buy to try it for first month but they wont pay for next months.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Yeah I saw that article. The problem in, most online multiplayer games will require the Gold/Plus subscriptions, so you're going to have that anyway. So it doesn't change anything if they do ask the companies to waive this fee. Their fee is what needs to change. I don't even care if there is one, just don't make it so much you know? 15 a month, I miss out on buying 3 games a year

Top Bottom