• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prompts!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ D: Really? *frets* But the link works for me... :S Hang on, I'll post it up on here then. >_< *mutters*

Edit: Okay, posted it on the forums and added that link for those who can't get to the dA one. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The story came up on my Watch list, but everytime i wanted to read it, all i could see was a Red X... so i couldn't read it.
Thanks for posting it here Shadow.

Meg

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*ahem* Yeah so anyway, MV gave SpawnShooter the ok to continue the prompts for her and he recruited me to help...him...help. Whatever.
Alright, so the dead-to-the-line for this prompt biscuit is Sunday got it, G?
Ok I'll stop...
Anyway, if you need an extension send me or SS a message alright? :)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Just in case there is confusion, I just wanted to add that it can mean any holiday period, so it could be a characters Birthday/Christmas etc just in case any one thought it had to be a traveling holiday :D

Reactions: Meg

SpawnShooter

Sorry for the double post, but I have the results of Prompt 10:Antros...

And the winner issssssss..... Shadow!!!! Yay! congratulations to you!!!:cool: for coming in first in this head to head with 4 votes, Shadow receives a date with Credo, wherever you like :D

Angelo_Credo_by_Heroicferocity.jpg

And with 2 votes Meg recieves this
FF13Blazefire_Saber.jpg

Congrats to you both! your both winners in my eyes ;)

Just a little reminder everyone, you have until Friday to enter your prompts, I'm currently working on mine and can't wait to see everyone else :D

Meg

^ Oh for me?! Thaaaanks, I don't know what to say. XD (its not like I picked it out or anything XD)

And wait Friday? :eek: I had said the prompt would be open until we get at least 4 entries because I thought that's what MV did the last time?!

SpawnShooter

Just a little reminder to everyone the next prompt will be open until we have at least 4 entries and SpawnShooter is very silly ;)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@SS: C-Credo? *starts to hyperventilate* Oh, thank you, thank you. ^^ *is thrilled* Gods, if he showed up at my front door.... *drifts into fangirly daydreams* Er...nm, probably a little tmi. ^^;

@Meg: Congrats. ^^ *thinks you should've won*

Ooooh...holidays....hmm.... *wanders off to ponder prompt*

Meg

@SS: C-Credo? *starts to hyperventilate* Oh, thank you, thank you. ^^ *is thrilled* Gods, if he showed up at my front door.... *drifts into fangirly daydreams* Er...nm, probably a little tmi. ^^;

@Meg: Congrats. ^^ *thinks you should've won*

Ooooh...holidays....hmm.... *wanders off to ponder prompt*

O rly? Yet you voted for yourself. :p
XDD
I did to. XDD

I look forward to see what you write for the next prompt! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Mum took my com when I told her about the voting..... /== *mutters**wishes she could've voted for us both* She's sneaky like that. Hehe. ^^; *looks forward to what you write as well*

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom