• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with beowulf (weapon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickus95

Hi ! I'm new here so I wanna welcome everyone. Ok so here is my problem. When I get the beowulf (weapon) and I want to use it ( and as you know it's nessesary, cuz if you want to go straight on you need to destroy a statue using beowulf), Dante swings and... that's it - nothing ! He just stands in one position with his hand behind his back (after the swing) and he doesn't attak and I can't do anything. Please HELP !!!

JakemJo

Never hear about something like this before... What version are you playing?
Have you tried to attack in nothing? You know what I mean, just for practice, not in statue.
If still nothing work, then try to use Beowulf's swordmaster techniques to destroy statue.

Trickus95

I tried swordmaster techniques but it doesn't work. And you know I can still attack from air but it's to less to destroy statue. And, what's more interesting I can attack with beowulf while playing Vergil (I download save with 100% compleated). Oh, and I have , I believe, the newest version 1.3 .

JakemJo

I mean PC or PS2, but it's ok. Try to copy your save data, then reinstal game. If still doesn't work, delete save data and reinstal again.

Trickus95

I tried reinstal game and even tried to start from the begginning two times. However it didn't work :-(

JakemJo

I'm out of ideas, these are the last one:
Switch controller between gamepad or keyboard.
If still not, install game on another PC (friend's for example) and check if there is the same bug.
Download 100% save for Dante and play on it, this statue will be destroyed (but all the other too, but if you just want to slash some demons and check out story without seeking blue orbs etc. then there is no problem)

That's all I can help.

Trickus95

No I think it's not controller - it's just something in my game. And JakemJo as I said (check out my posts) I download 100 % save so I can play in other levels but I'm sad that I can't use beowulf - IT'S THE BEST WEAPON IN THE GAME !!!!

JakemJo

Well, is this game oryginal? If it is, then as I said, istall it on the other PC an check out. If it's not... well, here's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom