• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Probably one of the best Nero theories so far (not by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

I have a theory of my own, somewhat similar, I posted it in another thread, but anyways.

Nero Angelo = Black Angel (I've said that many times)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Great Theory.........and the other ppl that Nero could be another son of Sparda in fact, 12 months..............Nero is a new Character...................but do u know who is the real ENEMY in DMC4??

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well..............dont know, but Nero could be manipulated by Dark Forces Lady_0989
but who knows........i dont even sure about it Lady

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Nero will most likly end up being consumed by a lust for power. Kyrie could be what helps him maintain himself, or perhaps her death could push him over the edge (Nero lacking the power to save her). For most humans the more power they have the more corrupted they become.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dhampir;19896 said:
Nero will most likly end up being consumed by a lust for power. Kyrie could be what helps him maintain himself, or perhaps her death could push him over the edge (Nero lacking the power to save her). For most humans the more power they have the more corrupted they become.

ur right about it man.......like, they want more power......that person kills the other to have more power to rule

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
Dude, the first theory is actually well thought out, send it to Capcom. Thats a great story line and makes a lot of sense.

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
If Capcom isn't working on that bases of a storyline or something similar to it then we should get their attention, maybe they should listen to their DMC fans because after all we know best x].

Oh and can someone make me a sig? i would really appreciate it, i'm a newb with photoshop i just started.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya i agree again w/ you, and i know someone who makes great sig, he made mine:lol: :p ;)
I could ask him for you if you want:lol: ;) ^_^

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
K cool ill ask him:lol: :p
Oh ya it would be cool if you voted in my thread (the one under this) and leave a comment:lol: :p

Tatooa

Dhampir;19896 said:

You know, I actually think that was why Virgel whent power hungry to begin with. I imagine he tried to protect his mother from Mundus but wasn't powerful enough. ("Foolishness, Dante, Foolishness. Might controls everything. And without strength you can't protect anything. Let alone yourself.")

So Virgel got very sullen and angry, while Dante tried to hide his pain by making fun of everything and adopting a cocky additude.

And this theory also makes sense in the fact that Trish was a copy of Sparda's wife. So why couldn't a copy of Virgel be made?

Also, I just have a hunch that the Frozen Castle is actually where Dante and Virgel where raised as kids.

Zato-OW

King
I think vergil found that the story of sparda trapping his powers in his sword was true so he wanted to claim it for his own since it was his by blood,if i can remember he was also was gona share this power with dante but dante hates his father and didnt really care so he didnt give up his amulet the first time vergil came for it then thats how dmc3 started as armkam tricked dante into leading him to vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom