• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PrivateRP: Hammer of the Gods: Worlds at War

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Let's just say, if you think there's more then one God, then your sadly mistaken. In our Time, Greek and Roman Gods rule our Earth. They live and watch the humans, demonic beings. Making sure everything is fine. In all truth: Eveything is in peace...

Or is it?

It seems as though one of the gods, Mars, has gone insane. Distorying everything within his path. He's appeared on Earth, now killing and murdering Demons and human alike.

Zeus and Jupiter thought it was time to send in the Lord of Weapons to save the day... Little did he know, he was in for quite a changlle. For the gods have also choose a few more people to help in in his quest for peace on earth...

~~~

Zeus and Jupiter sat side by side, all the Gods standing aroud them. They looked at each other then Zeus bellowed out: "Lord of Weapons, step forth!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC:
Lord of Weapons-Black armor. 6'11". Wields Lava Katana and Lava Hook Sword. Personality-calm, arrogant, and cheeful(normally). Can summon any weapon to hand, can control all elements, but has a higher use of fire and darkness. True form-Rarely used, but is a being made of fire, giving him hightened powers. Eyes appear to be fire, though it is hard to tell due to the helmet, but they will change color ocasionally.
Nicodemus Zamoran-6'11". Black hair, black clothes, eyes change color with mood. Wields Peace blade and Mega-Pain blade. No elemental powers, but he is a master of all fighting styles. Personality-Same as Lord of Weapons.
Jak the Reaper-6'11". Long, black hair, black clothes. Dark personality, pale skin, left eye is white, due to a scar that runs from above it all the way to his jaw. Right eye, black iris. Weilds Lucifer's Scythe. Has powers over Life, Death, and Darkness.
This is all one character, just with different forms.

BIC: *LOW(Lord of Weapons) appears and bows slightly.* What is your wish?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Mars has escaped and is now on Earth causing chaos." Jupiter repiled. "We thought you would be great to do the job to take him down."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
The Gods all nodded and bowed. "Now hurry before he does anymore damage. And LOW... You'll meet a pretty helpfull Demon when you get to Earth, allow her to help you."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa Moon walked down the street, pearl white hair trailing behind her. Her pale skin relfected in the moonlight casting a heavenly glow. Things around town had been abit odd, but since Mars dropped in for a visit, she's been on her toes. "Damn... Still nothing." she sighed.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
As Resa walked, a shadow emgered from the shadows. Resa didn't jump, because she knew who it was. The man with dark brown hair, and very attarive walked up to her.

"Still nothing?" he asked, annoyance in his tone.

"Does it look like I have something, Acheron?" she shot back. "Look, I know your tired, and so am I. Your a God, why don't you just face him?"

Acheron crossed his arms against his chest and leaned against a near by wall. "Yes, yes. Why not me? because, the Great Acheron, God of Sticks, just weilds a sword to kill people."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*LOW transforms into Nicodemus and starts walking down the street, glancing left and right to observe the damage done. All the streets were abandoned, and the ground was cracked. The buildings were also damaged, but were miraculously still standing.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Hey, Ash," Resa said noticing a man walking around the buildings. "Do you happen to know who that is?"

Acheron shrugged. "Not a clue... Let's go over and find out. Shall we?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic stops as he sees the two strangers heading toward him, eyes changing to a grey color for a few seconds before reverting back to light blue.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Hey there." Resa said, coming closer. "What are you doing out here? It's dangerouse with Mars running around."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa and Acheron looked at each other, exchanging glances. They both looked back that the stanger in front of them.

"Funny, I've been rencently summoned by the Gods to stop Mars." Resa replied.

"And I'm just down here for the hell out it. I need to get away from Artimes." Acheron laughed. "I'm Acheron, God of the River Sticks."

"And I'm Resa Moon," She sighed, sticking out her hand. "Part human, part Demonic being."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*bows slightly* Nice to meet you as well. The other gods said that I would meet a demon on earth who would help me stop Mars. Since you were called by the gods too, I assume you are the one I seek.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"That's me." Resa said, as Acheron's hand landed on her shoulder.

"Yeah, and as I said, I'm just here trying to get the hell away from Artimes. She's not going to be happy to find me hanging around here." Acheron sighed.

"Well, I'm not the one that went and ****ed her off, now am I?" Resa chuckled. Then turned back to Nicodemus. "So, tell me, are you a God by any chance?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*eyes change to a light blue.* Yes. As my title suggests, I am a god of weapondry. None can use a weapon better than me, and I can use all weapons from the past, present, and even the future, even if they haven't been created yet.

Top Bottom