• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

private RP: the Worst Job.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
this is a private RP. if you don't know if you can join you probably can't.

there is a special rule with this RP you must play as at least two charicters. think of it as an experiment. ( note: your charicters are allowed to talk to each other. to be more specific i expect your charicters to inteact as they whould if two differnt people where useing them.)

the basic story is simple dante hired to kill a few minor demons. then a bunch of people show up and turn it into something very complicated.

this RP is pure comedy. have fun :):lol::D^_^

this takes place right after dmc4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dante walks in the front door of devil may cry. " that kid nero really managed to cause alot of trouble. well at least he didn't send me the bill" dante picks up a slice of pizza that has been sitting on his desk since he left. the phone rings. dante answers it " what ... a job... that shouldn't take long but i just got back" dante picks up an odd coin that was laying on his desk. he flips the coin. it lands on heads. " fine, i'll take the job" dante walks out of devil may cry finishing the slice of pizza.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas was waiting outside, along with Tyther. "We both got the same call." Xevnas said, flipping open his cell phone and showing Dante the number. "Seems pretty menial compared to some of your other jobs."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises and Dragalus were walking and they saw Xevnas and Tyther."Hey guys". Moises shouted, he pointed them to go where they were.

Dragalus maked Kaiser knuckles pike return to normal, he talked with Moises."Hey do you know them".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed. "Does he know us? Of course he knows us! We're like, best friends, right Xevnas?" Xevnas looked at Moises and smiled. "It's been a while, old friend."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"A very long while, how are you Xevnas". Dragalus looked at them, the lizard and the wolf, the only thing left is the dragon."Hi i am Dragalus, whats your name".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Dragalus, right in the eye. "Well, Moises already said my name. This here is Tyther. He's the new recruit in Dante's business. Well, if he gets approved anyway." He said this while sneering at Tyther. Tyther narrowed his eyes and then smiled. "As I recall, you barely passed inspection as well, lizard breath."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Perfect if you two could pass the exam i surely do it". Moises looked at Dragalus, and them to the others."So i know you three very well, but i let you to know each other....also Tyther, Guardian is wanting to talk with you, and Blood". He holded his black rapier with red lines in front of Ty."He is wanting to talk you too".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
dante began to look annoyed " i just spent the most annoying week of my life in fortuna. i get back try to do a normal mission and all of you show up. if ziz shows up i will shoot somebody."

ziz was standing behind him " hey dante. how have you been. so how was fortuna. "

dante turned around " ..." dante stood there with an expression of pure rage. " ...." then dante just walked away. " i don't have time for this crap"

ziz laughed " well i showed up and no one got shot... i will see you guys later" ziz walked away heading in the same direction dante did.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas snickered and caught up to Ziz. "He was about ready to shoot you in the forehead, Ziz, and you know it. Not even someone like you would be able to dodge one of his bullets."

Tyther looked at the red streaked rapier in Moises' and the crystal scythe on Moises' back. "They want to... Talk to me? Lovely. What do they want to talk about?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well Guardian wants to pass a time with you, and Blood wants to take HIS revenge on you". Moises grab the cristal scythe in his hand and tryed to give it to Tyther.

Dragalus with the most confused face he could put."Do i want to know what is this about".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther took the scythe and his fur turned white, dark marks appearing under his eyes once again. The new form faded again, but slower than last time. "I think Guardian and I are getting in sync with each other. My fur stayed white longer." He looked at the scythe, remembering long ago how he'd used it, and how it said that although he fought better, it still preferred the comfort of Moises' grip. "Long time no see, eh flashy?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Yea and i have gottem better with blood, this time it wont take my body, i think Xevnas doesnt knows that story".

A crack appeared in Dragalus arm, he looked at it and latter remarked."AHHH C@RP"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Dragalus with wide eyes. "He's not going to blow up or anything, is he? Because if he is, I suggest he step away from Dante's shop or he'll blow it over. It's already been broken once."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drgalus tried to cover the crack with his hand, he focused on it and he could close it."Not so, i am actually a kind of dragon demon, i can create a human form, but i still need practice".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nodded. "To tell you the truth, I could look human if I wanted, but I choose not to. Look at this." Tyther took off his hood so that Dragalus could see what he really looked like. Tyther made sure to keep everything covered. He coiled his tail down one leg, wore loose pants and a loose sweatshirt, always with the hood up, obscuring his face in shadow. He also wore thin black gloves and sneakers, but no socks. "Surprising? I bet there have been weirder half-breeds out there though."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus was surprised to look a natural made transformation."Yeah it makes you look like a human....But how do i hide this". Dragalus floated in the air, the cracks tooked all over his body and he exploded in light, to reveal a bipedal dragon, with two wings, horns and claws, he was a red dragon standed in two feets.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised an eyebrow. "At least I could cover myself with clothes and look human. You have to actually change forms." He looked over to where Xevnas, Ziz and Dante were walking away. "So, you want to follow them, or what?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene sneaks up behind tyther " i wholdn't do that if i were you. if those two get into a fight than they will make a mess of every thing even the audience"

OOC; yes i am RPing as 3 charicters. i might even add more.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus had a happy face when he looked at Selene."Hi there, long time no see".

Moises was already following Xevnas, Dante and Ziz

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene says " glad to see you too. " she looks at moses and xenvas " are those two deaf or just stupid. i guess i better make sure dante and ziz are ready for civalized company before they show up." selens climbs up onto the roof of a nearby building. she is gone from sight withen seconds

dante is surronded by demons " this is mutch better. now i can work in peace." dante kills some of the demons. then he hears gunshots. and they are not from his guns.

selene kills several of the demons " hey big bro. how have you been"

dante sighs " your here to."

selene laughs " of course" then she shoots a demon that was sneaking up on dante

ziz jumps down from a nearby roof " dante you are getting careless"

selene says " ziz! im glad you showed up this should be fun."

ziz replys " i had a sudden thought. an outside observer whould say we were the same age"

dante says " please tell me you are not thinking what is sounds like you are thinking"

selene laughs " why not. ziz has a point."

dante replys " how old were you when the two of you met"

selene says " dose it really matter" selene walks over to ziz and leans close to him as if she was going to kiss him.

dante points his gun at ziz " i am really going to shoot you"

ziz replys " that joke affected me just as much as it affected you" ziz looks at selene " its rude to tease a guy like that. you really don't realize how cute you are"

Top Bottom