• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

power rangers & dmc?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
MY SIS JUST TOLD ME THAT ADAM FROM MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS VOICED NERO IN DMC4!!

-sorry idk how to add pics...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Devon K. Ryley;290805 said:
Dan (Vergil's VA) was also a Power Ranger and so was Reuben.

Wait wut?

You have proof of this or something? Reuben a Power Ranger...lol, thats so cool.

DMC

Devil May Cry
thats just weird for character from childrens show come and do a voice for devil may cry

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DMC;290877 said:
thats just weird for character from childrens show come and do a voice for devil may cry

i find it hilarious...when i was younger I'd go nuts for Power Rangers, nowadays its DMC

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
That just blew my mind

Dante: You obviously don't know who I am...im Dante the Son of Sparda
Ivan Ooze: WHOOEEE WHERE'S MY AUTOGRAPH BOOK!!

fon

Crazy Chick
Seriously, who did Reuben play? I know he was in PR's Japanese counterpart.

Osaka

trollololol
MY SIS JUST TOLD ME THAT ADAM FROM MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS VOICED NERO IN DMC4!!

-sorry idk how to add pics...
images
images
220px-DanielSouthworth.jpg

Couldn't find dan in an outfit.

DMC

Devil May Cry
it'll be weird if power rangers end up in a dmc game which would unlikely happen cause there power comes from the suit so if they dont have the suit and dante, vergil, or nero come along there screwed. think dante is part demon i know vergil is to and nero well is kinda the same like dante and vergil but he wasnt born with it. versus a kid show charaters that are slow and seem dont know how to fight.

Top Bottom