• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your random bios here!

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
Name: Kasuka
Height: 6,2
Title: The Last Flare
Race: Demon, Reaper
Religion: Atheist ("God? Religion? are you kidding me? There are no gods in this world. After all these years I have lived through, there have been no gods!" - in his own words)
Personality: Hotheaded, Always the first one to charge into battle
Preferred Weapon(s): Long sword
Bio: Being one of Death's three sons, he has been studying the art of warfare for a very long time. However when he and his 2 triplet brothers learn of the Ultimate Power, they went their separate ways in order to gain it.
Notable Quote: "Flames... Fire... Heat... Haven't you learnt a lesson from your last attack? Flames will not harm those who it deems truly fitting to wield it."

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
name: granko

height: 6ft

skin: dark peach

hair: black

eyes: yellow

weapons: melee: rizzler-a dagger covered with hot plasma and can cut through almost anything
range: st-01 super grenade launcher-a grenade launcher that can launch 20 grenades at once

other info:granko was brought up in a shanty town after world war 4 he was poor and satarving when he found a weapon on a dead soldier it was a prototype that can take over cities and make and break them at will he used this to become a dictator for a new futuristic and advanced city....granko city however from 5 years of peaceful skyies a rebellion took place now granko must fight alongside his men to keep his rule enforced

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
Name: Kostane
Height: 6,4
Title: The Final Shadow
Race: Demon, Reaper
Religion: Atheist ("God can try... But he won't last long... He should just sit back in his throne in the middle of a fairy tale. But if he ever comes, I'll be his first enemy!" - in his own words)
Personality: Very calm
Preferred Weapon(s): Twin Guns
Bio: Being one of Death's three sons, he has been studying the way of spell craft since before the dawn of time. After his father's death, he has been suspected by both of his brothers of the assassination as the bullet marks on his father are exactly the same as the ones his guns leaves. But after recently proofing his innocence, he once more works with his brothers.
Notable Quote: "There have and always been shadows. What exactly is light without a shadow to hide in?."

Laurence Barnes

Premium
name: glaser mal bennerido
race: mion
height: 8,5
religion: glasism "with satan dead and the gods on the run its time for a new religion"
personality: very agressive but jokes when against weaker opponents
weapons: sundao,agro,keaston,splicer and much more
bio: explained throughout the forum and also mostly personal

Bestial Paradox

Light of Paradox
Name: Heziox Thertia

Other Names/Titles:
The Young Successor
Religious Demon
Truth's Wrath
Legion's Apprentice
Prince Heziox
Hezzy
Prince Thertia

Weapon(s): Legion Sword. Can disassemble into 10 swords.
It has a soul inside. The soul is alive indeed. The soul chooses if the wearer is powerful enough to wield it.
7.png

Very Heavy.

Birthday: December 14, ? (looks like about ~17)

Nationality: ?

Race: Half-Demon, Half-Human

Appearance:
Tegami-Bachi-Letter-Bee.jpg

(Sorry if the pic is too big.)

Style:
Hack and Slash, specialized in melee.

Demon Trigger:
Since Hexioz is part-demon, he can change into his Demon Trigger. His Demon Trigger looks like a fusion of Dante's and Vergil's Devil Trigger.

Like Dante, he is also a Demon Hunter even when he is part demon.

Personality:
Cool and quiet, stays too calm. He is aggressive about invisible enemies (this is the end of the traits he gained from his father).

He is also kind, helpful and caring but is easy to cry. (The traits he gained from his mother)

Notable Quote:
"You might wanna kill your enemy before you see them..." First said to his father in a conversation. Throughout the way of his journey, he keeps remembering this and says it to his enemies.

Biography:
Hexioz is the son of the Demon King of the Melee. He is very special as he is a half-human, half-demon. His ancestor is Dante, which he gets his wickedness and a bit of his traits and appearance.
Hexioz grew up in his father's kingdom. Hexioz got older and escaped the kingdom perfectly. Hexioz then later buys a mansion, which is now his home.
But his father saw Hexioz escaped the kingdom. He almost searched half of the world, but still no sight of his son. He decided to abandon him.

Thinking his son forgot to take the whole world in despair, he sent his younger and less wicked son, Ifri.
Hexioz is now hunting demons on his own. He then traveled the world..

---------------------------------------
I'm also gonna use this character in my fan-fic, but it isn't still created yet.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll join the fun, why not right?

Name: Leon
Sex: Male
Race: Half Human, half Demon
Weapons: Two Twin Samurai Katanas and two Twin Sawed-off Shot guns. (The barrels side by side)
Profile:
A nerdy pizza order taker by day a super hero like demon hunter at night. Leon battles demons because he feels it's his responsibility because he is the only one with the power to fight demons. Leon has the ability to sense the dark thoughts of humans and demons (sort of like reading their minds and knowing their sins and evil desires) When Leon's love interest "Melinda" is kidnapped by demons to use her to release their demon Queen; Leon makes it his goal to save her at the cost of his life.
Leon's skills with his blades and guns mirrors Dante's own skills and Leon has access to a full demon form which through time he learns to control and use it's power to the fullest. Leon has two side kicks, a demon wolf named Shadow and a tiny fairy demon named Crystal. Leon owns a motorcycle that he uses to get around. Rumors say Leon has a twin brother...
Outfit: Leon wears a hooded sweater with the arms of the sweater cut off, baggy dark jeans with black shoes with a white lining on them. Leon dons a black and sliver trench coat over his before mentioned clothes. Having a dark red scarf covering the mouth area of his face and his black sunglasses covering his eyes. Leon is teased by one of his co-workers because of his white hair and one blue eye, one red eye. Nobody knows Leon's really a half human/half demon, at least not for now. His mother died while giving birth to him and his rumored twin and his father was sentenced to jail deep within the demon realm for having a relationship with a human.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
name: unknown (the name IS actually unknown)
sex: none
race: unknown
weapons: 2 dragon heads formed from its hands with firey blades coming out of their mouths
powers: all
info: discovered by glaser mal bennerido inside a giant cave in the great beyond it seems to have patches of skin from all kinds of species including mions its origin is unknown and even when it was born some think it is an ancient creature that held the powers that were then split into different races others think it was newly born from many wars and some believe it to be a manifestation of one of the great sentinels
appearance a giant humanoid dragon with different patches of skin

NightmareGamer_42

You gotta go balls out
Name: Vance Dakota Valentien
Birth:October 31
Race: Artifical demon
Orientation:Undecided, but if asked, he would say striaght
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 190 lbs
Eye color:Red in right, purple in the left (result of a error in his creation)
Hair color:Dark red, almsot brown.
Personality:Cocky, Witty, HeadStrong, Kind, cruel towards those who harm his loved ones, loyale,
Apperence:Tall and stout, hair is long and straight and always falls in his face, wears graphic tee's and skinny jeans with a puprle jacket.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i should metion that all creatures or people i have created here are ideas for my future game starbound and shall not be stolen (just sayin) and most will have references to other characters from my series

nickname: cero
name: granfilisko viaciouslov fantum packrinatasoo cerolockatiss bantoofulu
dob: 65/20/56 65th veintecember 4856 (on home world) 31/8/63 31st october 1963 (our time)
race: jurasicus reptilacus combaticus (a kind of reptilian fighting dinosaur)
weapons: none
powers: pk, time freeze, lasers and teleportation
info: although thought of as a newsance he feels as though he has unfinished buisness concerning emperor glaser so through out life he seems to randomly appear in front of his highness challenging him although he loses almost all the time he veiws himself as a rebel against glasers rule and trys so hard to make an alliance...however most planets have nothing against glaser so he is forced to make an alliance with the lowly humans
appearance: quite litterally a green lizard that stands up like a man
eyes: yellow
height: 7 ft
some ideas for speech when he confronts glaser:
"so...sire...we meet again i do admit i have fallen to you before but my new metor has shown me a new path....in other words....PREPARE FOR AN ASS WOOPING!!!"
if u fail: "you call yourself the ultimate being if you dont succeed try again"
if u win: "ugh....no....no....this wouldnt have happened if i had allies....looks like im forced to join the humans afterall"
mid battle quotes: "another race falls as you laugh on your stupid peice of crap you call milon luckily we cut your fuel....that was funny watching your people squirm"
"the damn universe is littered with the letter g even the vehicles you make seriously....worst letter of the glaserbet"
"mions im glad their all dead"
"once your dead it will be the 3 musketeers instead of your made up 4"
"just imagine what im gonna do to leoanna and aamber when your gone"

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
(Self given)Name: Leonardo
Race: half demon
Personality: He is more or less like Dante ,only he likes to be a troll in mid combat (basically taunting them to the point of them leaving themselves open to an attack) usually by pointing out there mistakes in a sarcastic, he has a thing for weapons (sometimes going as far as to summoning Demons just to ruthlessly kill them for there devil arms )
Main Weapon s:A cane sword named Seizon (japanese for survival) and (like dante) two guns (in his case 357. revolvers) that are actually Devil Arms which he obtained from the first few Demons he killed. the revolvers are named Tsumi and botuku
Powers : all of dante's and vergils and both of his hands are devil bringers
Flaws : abuse of demon abilities and search of trouble , he basically looks for a decent fight often getting into trouble with entire gangs and even so far as to going into the demon realm and challenging vergil to a fight to the death (to which vergil replies "your pride leads to worse than just your downfall" ) He also loves to abuse his demon abilities/knowledge to give him what he wants (primarily lots of weapons and a transforming hat)
appearance: his taste in fashion usually strikes people as akward, Usually he wears his transforming hat as either a top hat or drink hat and he likes wearing a green leather jacket) he often disguises Seizon by putting it in cane mode
Bio : Abandoned as a child, Leonardo is actually the 3rd son of Sparda , He was not accepted by any human and Sparda was already dead, so Eva (reluctantly) left him in a forest to die from various predators , certain (lesser )demons recognized the power of Sparda in his blood and raised him as there own (giving him darker , more terrifying clothes), with intentions of having him open the hellgate. When he was 10 he came to realize these intentions and in rage ,murdered them with his devil bringer arms
There he forged seizon and took 2 guns from the 2 most powerful of the group of demons , more and more groups of demons found out about his lineage. up until 14 he fought his way through various Demons only to find his way out of there realm(via the temen ni gru going unnoticed by the other characters). He then lived in a forest and hunted his own meat.Often robbing fast food joints for food. often getting in gang fights.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
name: chronicle
race: undead mion
sex: male
weapons: chronablade
powers: chronicle powers (chronicle punch, kick, stomp)
fire breath and laser in chest
info: the son of glaser who was killed as an newborn baby by his mother beleiving glaser would show more care for him then his daughter until later he rises from the dead for revenge on the bennerido family as a fully grown male demon who named himself chronicle glaser then shows compassion to him calling out chronicles kind heart and now he fights for the family he was once part of.
appearance: a red demon with black wings and black flamey hair
eyes: purple
height: 7"5'
quotes: "never played chronicle never watched chronicle i am chronicle" "hello mother i am the child you murdered in your arms so i shall do the same to your child leoanna" "you must be my father not what i expected you almost look as hideous as me" "go die in a hole...i did"

Laurence Barnes

Premium
name: leverage
race: machine (robot)
sex: male
weapons: 4 tentacle arms
abbilities: he can reach practicaly anything with his tentacle metal arms this helps him to fly and control andvanced ships and space stattions
info: leverage was a prototype rt he created especially for controlling his new prized ship the black peril but another leverage (the main one) is managing things around glaser's space station like security, deployable units, the hangar bays and the weapons systems in fact this levarage bot can control just about anything in glavin (the name of the space station) which glavin could not
appearance: a cuboid body attached to spheres wich are connected to his arms and legs, his head is on the front of his body and aside from his arms he has 2 more tentacles on his back that have many uses like: learning about enemies by connecting to their brain and getting info through the same way they also scan enemies for weaknesses but aside from this they are mainly used for grabbing enemies at a distance. (all rt's are fitted with these tentacles)
height: 8 foot

leverage at the flag ship: the levarage at the flag ship controls its destination by glasers command he also controls the weapon systems and sheilds which makes him essential when fighting a war, a fact about leverages is that they spend most of the day in "the brain tank" where they learn where each button is and what they do off by heart which is needed when in a situation of fast thinking

leverage at glavin: the leverage at glavin is the first and best leverage to be created by glaser he raplaced the old machine called "buttons 56" as a more efficient machine to control the highly advanced space station this leverage allthough he doesnt mind it spends his whole day at the control panel pushing buttons and pulling levers although the job is boring it is important since ships couldnt fly cameras would be offline and troops would stay in stasus

leverage at the black peril: this leverage is the newest and most cunning of the leverages this one has been modified to fit the ship so he can camoflauge just like the ship, this leverage is even used in battle to grab inportant enemies and take them away while hes cloaked this leverage is of high importance to glaser because of his percentage of control of the ship one wrong move and the black peril will crash and that would be billions of credits down the drain

guotes: "i could do with some fun today" "peek a boo what didnt see me here hahahaa!!!" "sir i've spotted that the humans have created a canon on the moon shall i turn the ship around?" "get ready earth the black peril is-a comin!" "security perimeter breached glaser the disturbance is at sector 580xy2sau5 im sending 50 rt troopers down there right now sir"

Laurence Barnes

Premium
(3 different bios)
name: garrison
race: robot
sex: none (happy mrrandomlulz?)
weapons: twin mini guns (one on each hand)
abbilities: garrison has dual mini guns one on each hand...he is strong enough to hold 2 unlike his smaller soldiers who can only carry one he also has super durable armor which is twice as durable as his foot soldiers
info: garrison is a very powerful asset for glaser with his dual mini guns he also has a tendancy to step out in front of his army and fire his 2 mini guns with non stop fire until everything in site has been puntured completley by holes
appearance: like an ordinary rt just taller and mini guns instead of hands
height: 9 feet

name: titanic
race: rt
weapons: fan blade on left arm and a giant harpoon on the right arm
abbilities: titanic has the ability to control a giant fan and harpoon on his arms to chop up and skewer enemies he can also fold in his arms legs and slightly fold in his head to create a submarine where his head just pokes from the top
info: his original name was giganious until while wondering in the atlantic ocean a ship called the titanic crashed into an iceberg and smashed right into giganious' body knocking his body out into the ocean and the titanic became his new body when he returned home his hands were replaced with a harpoon and fan blade to fit his body, the crew of the titanic were thrown off board to freeze in the ocean and his name was changed to titanic
appearance: the front of the titanic sticks through him pointing exactly where hes looking....his head instead of being on the front of his body is on top of his body giving it a unique look his arms are attached to the sides while his legs are attached to the bottom of the ship.
height: 150 metres

name: mega robo thrasher
race: rt
weapons: he has many weapons on all four of his arms: he has a drill, a saw, giant metal crushing scissors, and a sheild with 3 metal horns he also has spikes on each arm and 2 giant metal tentacles on top of his body but his weapons have been upgraded since its first actual battle now it has the masks powers of lightning beams from the eyes and telekenesis. its last 2 weapons are its massive size and the giant amount of 500 super nuclear bombs inside its body all triggered to a switch inside its body witch it can activate telepathically which when activated will be able to destroy an entire sun
abbilities: he can trigger telpathically 500 super nulear bombs inside his body
info: mega robo thrasher is overall the biggest and strongest of his entire army including the mask when attached to his body! he is very relliable and although mega robo thrasher is capable of destroying the earth and getting rid of all of glasers enemies...glaser feels compassion for mrt and wont let him detonate the bombs so to ensure this he took out the bombs and formed them into a mega bomb which he placed in the core of the earth
height: 300 metres

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Coyote Silverpool
Origin: Star Fox
Height: 5,10
Home: Southern Stormgrow
Bio: Coyote is featured in my fan fiction Star Fox Redeption.
He became a star fox member when he was fianly saved from his home plant that had been abonden
he sent a destress singnal dating back 15 years.
When the Star Fox team arrived on the planet they found a world scrap yard.
Coyote was found when he saved Krystal from falling off a 500ft drop off a destoryed bridge
Coyote was brought back to Fox's home plantet ( i don't know how to spell it)
And he immedtly began to trust Coyote
Coyote Trained to become one of the star fox members
but only made the detective unit, so he never sees action off of the plantet.
His job is help put away the slime balls on the plantet he's on
As the story contiunes Coyote starts to enjoy the company of Krystal ever more every day.
And Fox notices.
And when Fox and Krystal have a ugly break up over Krystal's question of him cheating on her.
Now Coyote is stuck in the middle of an angrey love Triangle
and things just keep getting worse when a prison break out sends a dark premantion to Coyote.
What happens after is For now untold.

swordofsparda2000

name: luce dreadwell
born:england
race:3/4 demon 1/4 human
weapon:sub mechine gun and a black sword with red demonic writing
sex:male
apearance:short messy blood red hair with a few black patches a green and white striped shirt and a ruby ring a sleeveless grey coat with a hood baggy jeans and black boots with metal skulls on the front and a cross around his neck
personality: hes hates talking to humans and just kill any demon if hes really ****ed off kill the demon before they finish talking he travels in his red bike hunting demons for money or if hes bored but when it comes to dante he act like a little brother (even though hes older) acting cheerful when he hears rumours of dante and even sent him a strawberry sunday one time to his office and hope to one day work for him.
bio: luce was born in a small villege which is now forgotten because it was though that demons lived there his mother was a demon and his father 1/2 demon one day people for the church saw luse transform for a spilt second in to his demon form his mother told luse not to kill humans but when he got home his family where killed he went berserk and killed the humans he felt sick for doing so so he ran away until his feet bleed on the way he met sparda who his mother told storys about and was his hero he train with sparda for a few years the rest of his past is a mystory but is rumoured he is strong as the devil king mundus that most demons are scared of him and humans think demons obay him and they called him satan which is untrue and hates that they call him that

Laurence Barnes

Premium
name: wraith
species: an embodiment of anger
weapons/powers: hundreds of sharp tentacles, 4 impaling arms, phychokenesis, manipulation
sex: none but has a masculine voice
appearance: like a giant tick but with a human face on the front it has many tentacles underneath it along with 4 apendages and a mouth he can also turn intangible and becomes slightly trasnparent
bio: an embodiment of anger that has 1 objective in mind, to destroy all life. it feeds off anyones anger but mainly glaser's because he has alot of it he possesses him and uses him to destroy anything he wants with the glavin cannon. this is one enemy that is hard to kill. but once glaser learned to control his anger wraith was transformed into a living being with even more power than a mion and now leading an army of blood thirsty conquerers he wants to kill glaser and his family

gaiusofdante1991

Philosopher, novelist, and avid gamer.
Preferred Aliases: Orcus
True Name: Unkown
Origins: Unknown
Domain: 2nd Hell
Prowess: Stylized Weaponry, Shadow Magic
Allegiance: Himself

Appearance: Orcus wears a shadowy, hooded uniform of black cloth over his entire body. Even his face and eyes are shadow clad. Tall and lean in build, he is the most unsuspecting of opponents, though this form is more or less a facade. No one knows what he truly looks like. His voice can range from lowest bass to the highest falsetto. Stranger still, Orcus is androgynous enough that he has been known to occasionally switch genders. When he does, he takes on the alias Ophidia.

Personality: As Orcus, he is seemingly cold and calculating tactician. Never giving into passions of any kind. As Ophidia, her demeanor as flippant as they come, on the outside. In truth, the change in gender as well as personality is a ruse to get her opponents to lower their guard. Almost ever treachery and false promise made is under the Ophidia alias.

Brief History: Orcus is a devil as old as the Seven Hells, or at least as old as the Dominion War. Like all devils, he has an agenda known only to him. He was once the ruler of the demon world, but a fateful fight between himself and a usurper proved that he had lost his touch on the battlefield. Instead of becoming a devil arm — unlike most of his successors, among which includes Lucifer — Orcus seceded his throne and retired from the grand stage of demonic intrigue. Millennia later, Mundus conscripted Orcus into his service with plans of conquest, a fierce battle had to be won before Orcus would agree. To Orcus' surprise, his opponent was a rather irreverent character by the name of Sparda. A demon who had fought and turned his own father into a devil arm using a sword he had forged himself. Orcus admired Sparda for his ingenuity, and though he lost the fight, he knew he would rather have Sparda as a comrade than an adversary.

You could imagine the even greater surprise Orcus had when Sparda turned against his brethren to save humanity. Orcus didn't fight against Sparda then, and he's regretted it ever since. Nearly two thousand years later, Orcus was sent to the human world by Mundus to solicit the allegiance of the last remaining son of Sparda, Dante. Instead of killing Dante, he implored him for his help. He wanted to rid the demon world of Mundus, and he had a means that only Dante was capable of using to do it. Dante refused, but Orcus would not return empty handed. During the night, he sent his minions to cause some mischief to draw Dante away from his home. While Dante was gone, Orcus stole into night with the single greatest possession that the son of Sparda had, his son. For years, Orcus has been fostering Dante's son, raising him to be a devil of devils. Now that he's so close to revenge, he's begun to make his move. Soon he will reignite the flames of the Dominion War...

Preferred Alias: Angelique
True Name: Lilith
Origins: 7th Heaven
Prowess: Stylized Weaponry, Water and Air Elemental Magic
Allegiance: Gaius, son of Dante

Appearance: Angelique can be summed up in a single word, gorgeous. Voluptuous figure, big, innocent eyes, full, pursed lips, long, flowing, black hair, big, azure colored eyes, and a nebula-like complexion that seems to be stolen from the Milky Way itself. Though far from scantily clad, you wouldn't think so at first glance. Every piece of garment she wears is meant to accentuate her features without revealing herself.

Personality: Angelique tends to pander Gaius, treating him like an only son or a favorite nephew. However, she regards Orcus very tersely. So much so that surly would better describe her demeanor towards him. Much to Orcus' teasing, Angelique's regard of Orcus is no facade. To his face, she openly defies him. Behind his back, however, she makes very clear that she loathes him. To everyone else, she regards them with a firm, but fair, hand.

Brief History: Angelique was once an Arch Angel of the seventh heaven. The religion she belonged to was the oldest, but it played its part in the Dominion War until it ended. Since that time Angelique had not been to the human world. Mostly by happenstance, she wound in the human world during the Temen-ni-gru, but couldn't get back to heaven before the gates closed again. Unable to leave, she observed the human for a time. Surprisingly, she grew attached to its denizens, sometimes even possessing them, with their permission. One such possession was a woman in Fortuna who bore the same name, Lilith. Through her she experiences much, and she even meets Vergil before she leaves. A few years later, Angelique feels an eerie calling. Somehow, she knows that Lilith is in danger. Angelique rushes to her, to find that Lilith is gravely injured trying to protect her son from a demon attack. Dying, Lilith begs her namesake to save her son. The only option left to her, Angelique takes possession of Lilith and slays the demons. However, the possession kills Lilith, causing Angelique to fall from grace and ultimately condemn her to become a demon. She knows that she can no longer stay in the human world, else she would eventually kill some innocent fool. Before she leaves for the demon world however, she takes Lilith's son to an orphanage in Fortuna, hoping that the Sparda worshipping citizens would raise him well. Angelique enters the demon world with one thought in mind, sabotage. Eventually she encounters Orcus, and discovers that he has in his custody the kidnapped son of Dante. She quickly woos her way into Orcus' favor, planning to return the boy to the human world at even the slightest chance of success. Sadly, that chance never comes...

Preferred Alias: Gaius
True Name: Gaius
Origins: the Human World
Rank: Quarter Devil, Captain Commander and First Lieutenant to Orcus
Prowess: Stylized Weaponry, Devil Bringer, God Slayer
Allegiance: Unknown

Appearance: Gaius has many of the same features accredited to his relatives. White hair, blue-grey eyes, muscled, lean build, and tall. However, much like his cousin Nero, Gaius' left arm appears demonic in nature. His choice in clothing is a shadowy, hooded uniform styled after Orcus'. However, he does not conceal his face like his mentor does. Instead he tends to leave his hood down, letting everyone know who he is.

Personality: Gaius is a victim of his own vanity. Cunning as he is, his ego and naivety makes him easy to manipulate. He has little interest in intrigue, and even less as to why his mentor wants to start another war. In short, Gaius loves to fight, and loves to win. He's an accomplished weapon smith, and considers his masterpiece to be a multipurpose quarterstaff that stands about a hand taller than he is. His humor is dry enough that the punchlines to his jokes are often overlooked, mistaken for philosophical or even poetic tangents.

Brief History: Gaius, like his older cousin Nero, never knew his parents. What he heard of his father Dante was mostly hearsay from Orcus or his subordinates. Gaius knows very little of how he ended up in the demon world. What he's certain about is that if his father ever had any notion of rescuing him, that he's squandered every opportunity to do so. Gaius grew up hearing the stories about the Dominion War and how his grandfather Sparda doomed the demon world when he sealed it off. To him, the demon world is home, and the human world is a series of fights to look forward to. Among his talents as a weapon smith, Gaius' left arm is a devil bringer which transformed three years ago after a fierce sparring match with Orcus. He's learned to control the devil bringer to the point of mastery. He has also learned of an old power called God Slayer, which he learned from his mentor Orcus. It's extremely dangerous for full devils to use, and near impossible for half and quarter devils to control. Though he doesn't have mastery of this power yet, he's eager to test it in the upcoming war...

kryptoknight

Arius The Forlorn.
Orientation: who cares
Race: Demon i think... or was it angel...
Appearence: 5'11" with black hair and blue eyes. He has a lean muscle structure covered in scars. He wears a black duster with no shirt under it, and black jeans.
Bio: Arius doesn't remember much, he doesn't care he just knows neither side likes him much... oh well.
Weapons: One of three swords, and two pistols.

Top Bottom