• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your random bios here!

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Birth Name: Astrum Novus

Alias: Rain Zarathustra

Hair Color: Blonde[Disguise], Black[True form]

Race: Nephilim(Half-Angel, Half-Demon)

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 110(?) lbs.

Astrum's Human Disguise(Hunting)
BlondeAnimeBoy-1.jpg

Astrum's True Form
Half_Demon___Half_Angel_by_Sayana666.jpg

Orientation: Let's keep it to just bein' friends, girls. As for all you good-lookin' guys out there, how's about we grab a milkshake and chat some time?

Occupation: Demon Hunter, Rock Star Wannabe, Trap, Sex Appeal, Dancer, Thieving Magician

Likes: Strawberry milkshakes, Sushi, Music, Raves, Killing[Demons of course]

Dislikes: Women of the annoying variety, demons who give the rest of us a bad name, debts, being saved by other people, unwanted advances from women, cruel and unusual behaviors, losing his money, people drinking his milkshakes

Hobbies: Playing cards, Street Magic and Performances, Dress up, Rousing other men, Fencing, Brawling, Dancing, Hunting, Playing Guitar

Primary Languages: English, French
Secondary Languages: Celestial, Abyssal, Infernal, Talkin' ****[Yeah. It's a language. Don't like it? Then shut yer yap and keep movin']

Friends: Really? You expect a kid like me to have friends in this kind of a world? You're a lot dumber than I thought you'd be...

Enemies: My only real enemies are the demon I hunt. Otherwise, the humans give me a minor headache.

Personality/History:

You wanna know what I'm like, eh? Well, I usually don't like to brag, but I guess it can' be helped. I'll admit up front, I'm not exactly the nicest kid on the block. Hell, generally, I just don't like anyone in particular. My friends are few, and enemies many. My likes and dislikes are practically the same. I won't lie, the first time we meet, I'll more than likely give you the cold shoulder instead of the usual, "Hey, how's it going?" type of deal. I don't now you, and you don't know me. I'm not your friend, and you're not mine. However, if you're really really nice, and maybe buy me a milkshake or two, I may reconsider it. Hell, if you can REALLY get on my good side, I may even see if you're up for a good time. But don't expect a the whole Cinderella ending where you get the happy ending after all is said and done. If we do it, then that's all it is. Just a fling. Takes a lot to even think of getting me to consider a relationship. All in all, I don't consider myself a decent kid. It really all depends on whether or not you and I can hit it off, that's all..

Now then, on the topic of Demons...I hate their guts. They all need to be dealt with accordingly. Meaning the minute you tell me about them, I'll be sure to hunt them down on the double. Demons annoy the hell outta me. Giving us real demons a bad name. Preying on humans and toying with them like they're such fragile little things that should be roughed up before ending them meaninglessly. Don't get me wrong, humans are incredibly weak. Almost to a pitiful fault. However, unlike the monsters I choose to hunt, I know they have a much more powerful weapon on their side than we ever could. Though, I guess I can't really talk, considering that I'm only half-demon. What? No, no. I'm not half-human either. You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.

What? You still wanna know? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least give you a hint. I've been on my own since my folks died. The two of them having been murdered by those bastards. Unfortunately for them, I had already started to realize my own talents, thus, ending them swiftly and mercilessly. Can't say I can say the same for my mother and father. My dad was the type of guy that no one would ever mess with. He was strong, powerful. A force to be reckoned with all on his own. Once revered by even the Devil himself, by the stories he told me. He was a kind and benevolent warrior who believed in defending all living things, despite his own blood.

As for my mother...dearest, sweetest mother. She was a saintly woman, who was both just as kind as she was beautiful and strong. She was the equivalent, if not so, to that of an angel. She may as well be with a woman like her. I'll never meet anyone else like those two, I'm sure.

So to sum up my existence in a nutshell, I simply leave you with this.

I don't have any hopes for heaven, nor do I want to go to hell. Heaven isn't gonna take me, and they're afraid I'll take over Hell. So forever here I will be, among the living mortals as a blasphemy to both sides...

Still don't get it yet? Heh. Well then, thta's just too bad, now isn't it?

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Ryuu Senri

Height: 5,8"
Hair Color: Black With two white stripes on the bangs
Shiki: Arashi (storm)
Banki: Namida no Arashi (Storm of Tears)
Ability: As long as the battle goes on Ryuu's power, speed, and durability gets stronger.
Bushido enhances his power by 5x for one of those three. He can only use Bushido once per movement/attack/block. What ever he picks to use it on.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
The Triplets
All are age 29, as of 1/18/13.
All are Taurus & Year of the Boar.
Yet, all 3 have different appearances & personalities.
Lee: highly social, laid-back, fearless, friendly, smart, leading, the communicator (via, similar to Dante, but w/o any arrogance or too much partying- a 50/50 of responsibility & fun)- like a Sagittarius behavior
Dee: nurturing, super sweet, parinoid to a degree, somewhat impulsive, the follower (let's call this one a sap!)- like a Pisces behavior
Tee: lonewolf, tense, highly intellegent, cold shouldered, the observer (via, like Vergil, but sticks w/ his bros. even though he's silent & mysterious- in it for the good cause)- like a Scorpio behavior
Lee: short-med. platinum-blonde, straight hair (similar cut to Dante's), color wardrobe is gold, yellow, &/or orange (color of energy)
Dee: short-med. red, semi-curly, wavy like hair, color wardrobe is turquoise, green, &/or light blue (color of an aquarium)
Tee: short-med. black, straight, semi-wavy hair, color wardrobe is white, silver, &/or black (color of mystery/professional)
Lee knows lil' tidbits about his dad, from growing up & learning experiences/trials, & more about his mom, through Dee- Dee's a mommy's boy.
Dee knows a lot about his mom & lil' about his dad, from what was told by Lee.
Tee knows all the very details of their parents but claims to have no rememberence or close bonds with them, hiding the truth.
Lee's fighting style consists of street fighting techniques, best using his fists, as his upper body strength is his strongest assets.
Dee has no fighting skills whatsoever but knows how to escape the hardest places & has massive running speed.
Tee's fighting style consists of martial arts movements, best using his legs, yet flexability & mid-air flips in midsts of any battles gets him very far.
The triplets' mother always believed that fighting evil for evil was a mistake & to avoid confrontation was key. Even though not full Christian, she had similar beliefs. She went more by the bible rather than any particular religion.
The triplets' father always believed that fighting, only in defense was key, but also not for evil, as fighting in anger would cause failure. He also believed in the bible, & strongly lived by the saying "Fight the Good Fight", even if it was physical, but only under certain circumstances.
The triplets' parents names are unknown, as they never told any of their kids their names. They were all only the age of 5 when their parents went missing- by age 7, they were announced dead, but no one knew the cause.
Lee holds a secret that he discovered their dad worked for the CIA but quit after the kids were born, in order to be more of a father figure- he was only 4 but didn't know what CIA meant or why his dad was in it to begin with.
Dee holds a secret that his mom gave him when they all just turned 5, as a special, "secret" b-day present- a book called the Divine Comedy, but an Italian poet naned Dante, along with a pocket-sized bible. He never understood why his mom gave him a present such as those when he was lil.
Tee holds a secret back from just age 3, that he saw what happened to their parents before they vanished, having recording it on a spy pen, he stole from his dad's room, after hearing a scary convo his dad had on the phone one night when Tee was unable to sleep- his dad was speaking about running away to a hiding place with their mom after hanging up the phone. They moved around frequently until they were 5- that's when Tee got a hold of the pen, not knowing that very sane day it'd come handy/to use.

*Ok, I better stop before I type in a library! But this woyuld make a game series part one alone! :p Thnx to DMC games, those characters inspired me a lot, but Dee is just an added extra for fun! xD

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
The Triplets
All are age 29, as of 1/18/13.
All are Taurus & Year of the Boar.
Yet, all 3 have different appearances & personalities.
Lee: highly social, laid-back, fearless, friendly, smart, leading, the communicator (via, similar to Dante, but w/o any arrogance or too much partying- a 50/50 of responsibility & fun)- like a Sagittarius behavior
Dee: nurturing, super sweet, parinoid to a degree, somewhat impulsive, the follower (let's call this one a sap!)- like a Pisces behavior
Tee: lonewolf, tense, highly intellegent, cold shouldered, the observer (via, like Vergil, but sticks w/ his bros. even though he's silent & mysterious- in it for the good cause)- like a Scorpio behavior
Lee: short-med. platinum-blonde, straight hair (similar cut to Dante's), color wardrobe is gold, yellow, &/or orange (color of energy)
Dee: short-med. red, semi-curly, wavy like hair, color wardrobe is turquoise, green, &/or light blue (color of an aquarium)
Tee: short-med. black, straight, semi-wavy hair, color wardrobe is white, silver, &/or black (color of mystery/professional)
Lee knows lil' tidbits about his dad, from growing up & learning experiences/trials, & more about his mom, through Dee- Dee's a mommy's boy.
Dee knows a lot about his mom & lil' about his dad, from what was told by Lee.
Tee knows all the very details of their parents but claims to have no rememberence or close bonds with them, hiding the truth.
Lee's fighting style consists of street fighting techniques, best using his fists, as his upper body strength is his strongest assets.
Dee has no fighting skills whatsoever but knows how to escape the hardest places & has massive running speed.
Tee's fighting style consists of martial arts movements, best using his legs, yet flexability & mid-air flips in midsts of any battles gets him very far.
The triplets' mother always believed that fighting evil for evil was a mistake & to avoid confrontation was key. Even though not full Christian, she had similar beliefs. She went more by the bible rather than any particular religion.
The triplets' father always believed that fighting, only in defense was key, but also not for evil, as fighting in anger would cause failure. He also believed in the bible, & strongly lived by the saying "Fight the Good Fight", even if it was physical, but only under certain circumstances.
The triplets' parents names are unknown, as they never told any of their kids their names. They were all only the age of 5 when their parents went missing- by age 7, they were announced dead, but no one knew the cause.
Lee holds a secret that he discovered their dad worked for the CIA but quit after the kids were born, in order to be more of a father figure- he was only 4 but didn't know what CIA meant or why his dad was in it to begin with.
Dee holds a secret that his mom gave him when they all just turned 5, as a special, "secret" b-day present- a book called the Divine Comedy, but an Italian poet naned Dante, along with a pocket-sized bible. He never understood why his mom gave him a present such as those when he was lil.
Tee holds a secret back from just age 3, that he saw what happened to their parents before they vanished, having recording it on a spy pen, he stole from his dad's room, after hearing a scary convo his dad had on the phone one night when Tee was unable to sleep- his dad was speaking about running away to a hiding place with their mom after hanging up the phone. They moved around frequently until they were 5- that's when Tee got a hold of the pen, not knowing that very sane day it'd come handy/to use.

*Ok, I better stop before I type in a library! But this woyuld make a game series part one alone! :p Thnx to DMC games, those characters inspired me a lot, but Dee is just an added extra for fun! xD
Oops! Forgot to add:

All 3 are human, Caucasian, & have a background of Italian, German, & Norwegian, but also a touch of Albino.

Lee has blue eyes, Dee has green eyes, & Tee has gray eyes.
Their mom has brown eyes & blonde hair, & their dad has hazel eyes & brownish-red hair.
Lee is Blood Type A, Dee is B, & Tee is AB, but their mom is O+, & their dad is O-.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Name: Magnus Kronos

Nickname: Blade King

Race: Fallen-Angel

Height: 6'8 Ft

Weight: 179 Lbs

Appearance: A tall man with a well muscled body, though he is not on the beefy side. His body was built for speed rather than strength. His limbs and torso are well muscled and lean, free from most fat. His body is covered in large scars and other marks from the countless battles he's faced. His skin was once a beautiful pale, though after roaming the demon-world for far too long, the flame licked at his skin and tanned it. He has golden eyes, though they are not as beautiful nor bright as they once were. He has a head of white hair slicked back into harsh spikes, it's hardly ever let down. His face is usually twisted into a harsh frown or grimace, its hard for him to smile. Most mistake him for being angry even when he is not, he keeps his eyes at a harsh angle most of the time. His casual clothing consists of an electric blue dress shirt over a charcoal grey sweater. The sleeves are rolled up with the dress-shirt peaking out from under them. A pair of tan slacks and black dress shoes cover his legs and feet.

Personality: After falling from heaven as a fallen, he lost all faith in his creator and angelic brethren. He can't relate to anyone besides those who have been through the same hardships as himself. He is very intelligent and knows how to properly use his head, out and in of combat. He is cold and calculating and can keep a focused head in combat. Its hard for him to ever loose his cool and when he does its out of fright. He suffers from an inability to read emotions and detect signs of discomfort in others, and is unable to grasp full understanding of why one would choose to die for another. He suffers from mild outbursts of madness and anger, often resulting in the death of an innocent bystander. It is during these times that he allows for true remorse and guilt to show for his actions. He despises both demon and angel, going out of his way to eradicate any that dare to challenge him. However he has a weak spot for a young human girl by the name of Eve, stopping at nothing to protect her. He feels an odd sense of fatherly attachment to the girl and fusses over her non-stop. Though he may be socially aloof and horrible mean, his humanity is still there. His favorite color is blue and his favorite type of music is nothing. He is deeply afraid of gerbils and spoiled milk, two of his greatest weaknesses.

History: UNKNOWN. All that is known on him is that he was once a Seraphim, and fell to earth with his wings ripped from his back. He wandered the planes of the demon-world for hundreds of years, the flame licking his skin and darkening both his skin and his soul. His innocence was lost and his resolve to fight for a god was lost. His motives and intentions are unknown at this point. He travels the human world by himself, only allowing for a young girl by the name of "Eve" to get close to him.

Abilities: Magnus has lightning fast speed, able to dodge bullets and other attacks with ease, though his strength is only around that of a human male. He can create blades from any part of his body, the blades can be any shape, size, or type of blade that he can imagine. He is very skilled with these blades and can slice enemies up into small chunks in the blink of an eye.

Weaknesses: Magnus suffers from the inability to read facial expressions or detect general discomfort, and he cannot readily love someone with ease. He suffers from bursts of madness and savagery, often resulting in the death of an innocent person. The only person that can avoid his rage during these fits, is Eve. He is about as strong as a human male, making his defense relatively weak to stronger blows.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Name: Jio Takashi

Nickname: Jio or Terror

race: African American and Japanese (so, human)

hair color: black, and spiked.

eye color: gold

height: 6'1

weight: 145 lbs

Clothing: Black Duster, white shirt, black jeans and combat boots and a golden and green medallion with the symbol of Asclepius on it,

History: Trained by the Master Mage, Merlin, Jio became the new Sorcerer Supreme after Merlin retired. He does missions for the council of magic along with his team, Spiral Dragon Inc. Somewhere along the way, Jio gained his two trademark weapons, a Jian called Surebrec, and a laser chain sword in the Zwiehander style. After defeating the human/VOID BEAST hybrid Springheeled Jack, Jio gained the nickname "Terror of the mystic and natural worlds" or "Terror" for short.

You can read the (constantly updating) chronicle of his first adventure with his usual teammate Dragz here: http://s7.zetaboards.com/AntiFanfiction/topic/8770459/1/#new (scroll up to the beginning)

Personality: Jio is dark, sarcastic, and moody, like the traditional mage. He is extremely loyal to friends and very protective of his family, to the point where if they are threatened, he will stop at nothing to save them and punish the people who hurt them. Jio fears only two things, scorpions and VOID BEASTS.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
The Leivathan
Height: a few kilometers high (7 miles)
Domain: The Realm of the Void.
Other notes: Its a giant interdimensoinal leviathan what else needs to be said

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Name: Piper Quain

Nickname: Pi

Height” 5’6

Birthday: April 27th 1989

Nationality: American

Race: Cambion (half- demon half-human)

Appearance: Short copper red, chin-length, olive sink and hetochromia (one eye green and the other blue.) Her choice of clothing is: a white button up **** with the sleeves rolled to the elbow. A black skirt with matching legging, leg warmers and high-top converse sneakers.

Weapon: A scythe, she calls Cronus. And two guns: Browning Hi-Power 9mm and Smith & Wesson and a gunblade.

Personality: With a devil-may-care attitude with a mischievous mind-set, you never know what Piper might do or say. But, that is all a facade to hide her troubled past. Even though she may come of as flippant and cynical, she is a very caring person who is loyal and a good friend.

Religion:

Sexual orientation: Straight

Background: Piper was born to a human mother and demon father. But, since her mother was a demon hunter; she was killed when Piper was just eight years old. Her father was no where to be found and assumed dead. She was then taken in by her grandparent on her mother’s side to be trained and taught the ways of the ‘Demon Hunter’.

Now she runs a private investigation/ demon hunting agency. She hope by doing this she might get chance to exact revenge and maybe find the truth about her father.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Cain

born: 1911
race: egyptian and persian (reaper and witch)
height: 6,1
weight: 173
appearance: in the 70's and 80's during his bounty hunting years, he wore a black leather trench coat and some ripped skinny jeans. always had a cig in his mouth and rocked jet black hair with purple roots. from the 90's to now he wears traditional reaper robes and with a personal touch two studded belts on his waist. Though he is old, he hasn't aged since he was 24
personality: very calm and collected. Loves animals, mainly cats. Cain is a fan of art and gothic literature. his favorite poet is Durante Degli Alighieri. Cain also loves history. Though a nice person, Cain can be tough to communicate with. He hates talking to people and is annoyed at the naive nature of humanity, although he is willing to do anything and everything to protect them.
weapons: eye of anubis (gauntlets that give him his father’s scythe and khopesh sword), his mother’s magical dual scimitars, custom revolver modeled after both a mateba 6mm and a desert eagle, and a blunderbuss pistol
bio: long story short, magic is a big “no no” to god and his legion, so witches are evil. reapers are a part of god and the reaper, anubis fell in love and had a two children with a pirate witch. cain and his younger sister beatrice. the two were discovered and anubis sacrificed himself for his family. the mother, raised the two until she sacrificed herself to save her children. cain enrolled his little sister in a prep school in the 70’s and went to live in hell. he lived there and became a bounty hunter. he fell in love with dracula’s daughter and they became bounty hunters together. after a near apocalyptic event cain saved the world and for that he was awarded the title of soul reaper. while then his wife became the new ruler of hell. beatrice became the first female president of the united states. now cain lives as a soul reaper.

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
I know this threads pretty old by now. But I love these kinds of threads. Really gives the chance to make a bios that might make people die from laughter. Not seriously die of course. That's saved only for the select few who stole my Happy Meal from my backpack when I went shopping one day. And it was the employees who stole it. And some of these bios informational bits are not in the story but on paper. Like a direct explanation on what exactly his race is.

Name: Murakami Kai

Birthday: Not currently available due to plot reasons.

Nationality: Currently a residential citizen of America. Specifically a Los Santos, San Andreas citizen.

Race: 50% Japanese, 40% Mexican 5% Saiyan (Gotta give him a reason to even be able to not die from a single non human threat) and because I love DBZ.

Appearance: He dresses nicely. Like a guy like Patrick Bateman. But only when in a professional environment like work. Other times he's dressed in whatever he feels like. Sometimes a simple form of attire like a black T-Shirt or short sleeved dress **** and black training pants or jeans (Gotta have a chain with it) all the way to a matador costume for the lulz.

Personality: While he's mostly chipper and happy to a degree, it's a mellow type. And he's also knowledgeable and philosophical to where he would have the insight an adult would. He's about as normal as it gets in terms of personality. Well... Aside from the possibility of him having ADHD and random spurts of "having fun". Much like some, he's very logical though in how he handles disputes. But he's not the kind of person who takes a calm approach all the time. He can tend to have outbursts of emotion when certain topics are brought up or certain people say something he considers logically stupid. He may be calm when discussing politics and the reason that North Korea won't attack, but if you so much put him in front of a radical feminist, he may curse her out for generalizing all men and assuming him to be a pig.

Religion: He's borderline atheist to the point that he chooses to only believe what he logically thinks makes sense for a religion. He's not a follower of any mainstream religion or any cult. He just chooses to take certain rules and guidelines that make sense to him logically, and follow those and have faith that the actual creator wants those rules to be followed. He's one for following the idea that "If you weren't alive 3,000 years ago, then you can't prove what the original documentation of the bible said about homosexuals". So he only believes in the rules of "Don't murder" "Don't steal" & "Don't rape". But he has no doubt within himself that someone, and someone powerful, had to have made the universe. But he doesn't believe in anything telling him what this person is like. He might believe him to be kind and compassionate. And he's also one for believing that while said creator could be VERY powerful, he may not be all powerful. So to him, if you say "Why doesn't god stop all these bad things happening!? I hate him! I don't believe in him!" he'd say to you "Well why don't you get off your A** and try to fix this sh*t yourself? You think everything's set in stone? You think just because he made you, he has to baby you your whole life? Don't you wanna leave his house and be your own person? Move out and get a sh*tty apartment of your own?"

Sexual orientation: Straight. As straight as a board. At least when moneys not involved. To a degree. If you pay him 5,000 dollars he might just french kiss a dude. But that doesn't mean he won't spit afterwards and wash his mouth out. He got nothing against gays. He just ain't gay enough to kiss any dude without gaggin from it after a bit. But on the outside he might come off as Asexual, since he doesn't actively pursue any kind of romantic, or sexual relationship. He's just not one to openly ask out people unless he sees someone likes him. He's not dense. But he's not gonna just jump at the chance whenever a girl likes him. He might tell them any reason for not dating them ranging from "You're not my type" to "You're breasts are WAY to freakin huge. How much silicone do you put in them?"

Occupation: He's a cop who's now been recruited into a spy organization to investigate the illegal acquisition of a natural resource in a foreign land and to help with a rise in crime.

Background: Waking up in Los Santos in a hospital, Murakami Kai finds that he has lost ALL of his episodic event memories. He's approached by an officer of the law, Frank Tenpenny, telling him he was a cop. He's also told by the hospital staff, in his paper work, that he's 95% human and 5% Saiyan, and that even though he's 5% alien, he's still weak as dog **** compared and a failure of his own race. Or at least some tell him that.

As 3 months pass, and him getting back into the groove of being a cop, considering that he still has his skill/learned memory, he's now being recruited by the government organization, SIN, to assist in a rise in crime in a far off land and to investigate the illegal acquisitions of a rare and dangerous natural resource. The only reason that they only want him is because everyone else in Los Santos is a "doughnut pushing hog of a crack junkie". And just about every other cop around anywhere else is either corrupt, lazy, or too much of a working man and busy providing for his/her family.

As he travels to this foreign land, he'll soon discover a lot more than his memories. As things proceed forward, he'll soon discover plan after plan after plan being thrown at him by the villains as he goes on this nutball adventure of a lifetime.

alis grave nil

Name : Mika Murasaki

Race: African American, 1/4 japanese

Species :alien vampire + nekkomata (this is normal in her world)

Appearance : short and curvy with dollish features, very busty (and she uses it to her advantage)

Eyes: gold with purple (also normal)

Hair:black and curly

Orientation :she ain't picky

Occupation :part time security guard, webcam stripper, information broker, sleeper agent

Abilities -primary-
She got tye short end of the stick with her vampire abilities. She like all vamps have to drink blood to use what little she has. Slightly enhanced strength, great agility and teleportation...only it is extremely draining (for her)nd can only be done when 'ryft gates' are open nearby.Plus side? She's a daywalker.as for kitty stuff, claws, stupidly enhanced hearing (you can NOT sneak up on her.Not possible) and smell.Like all vampires, she cna entrance people via biting, though it does not last too long.

Her real power is her high IQ (when she actually uses it) and her sociopathic ability to decieve people

Secondary:bojutsu training -requirement for doing security
Can cast low level spells

Is the current holder of the biosuit (wearable bioweapons) 'Nantsu Murasaki'.It has the standard ability of any biosuit (which is enhancing what you already have) except that her high intellegence and creativity makes her one of the most advanced users ever.

Weapons: Nanatsu Muraski (biosuit), Orisha Forza (armor weapon that takes form of scythe, two handguns or an assault rifle)

Signature move : Riot buster -an extremely energy consuming spell that sends a wave of psy hic energy in every direction.Can only use once every 48 hrs

-
Background : mika had a fatal accident years ago as a child after having a falling out with her parents.She accepted a contract from a being called 'the voice of the universe ',thereby forfeiting her chance in heaven and will end uo in purgatory upon death only to be reincarnated to serve 'the voice '.

She is a sleeper agent and doesn't even know it.

Present day:

After being charged with several accounts of hacking and prostitution (vampires selling their fangs countbas prostitution), she is recruited to the TAGMA private military company (works for the us government) in order to help keep surveillance on certain individuals and to assist in stopping cyber crimes in order to reduce her sentence.

Personal life : she has iffy relationships with her friends as growing up means moving on and she is very hesitant ti intrude on others.Though she is 'the life of the party', she often feels isolated.She is insecure about her high intellegiance and tends to hide it.

as of now, she is dating an androgynous, crossdressing vampire called Tsuki and trying to get her life on track

Last edited:

alis grave nil

Name : Lieutenant Alexander Geist aka Aleksandr Nordstrom

Race : Caucasion (german, russian and nordic)

Species : Vampire,mutant

Hair :short and blonde

Eyes: blue with line of red (most vampires have this)

Height:6'1

Weight :178lbs

Ocupation : Super soldier for hire, bounty hunter, SWAT leiutenant

Orientation : he's a ladies' man...who can take it like a man or vice versa

Appearance :surprisingly soft features, looks young for his age (but does NOT act like it) glasses (he is near sighted) no facial hair (usually.Sometimes, he don't shave) .His hair actually varies in length, but he wears it brushed back and to the side

Abilities: he's not a complete vamp so he has low level versions of super speed,strength ,teleportation,and phasing.Sun does bother him to some degree,so he drinks blood (even if it's illegal) and wear onyx to combat it.He also wears shades during the day to hide it.

He is also the owner of the biosuit Panzer Faustus.It is extremely powerful and it takes a toll on the user.His armor weapon is Blitzkrieg and he can use lightning based attacks.Blitzkrieg can take the form of either two handguns ,a chaingun or a zweihaander sword
Background : Alex Geist was taken from his home as a child and experimented on, due to his resistance to an illness called 'diabolus strain ',which turns some people into demons,reapers or even zombies.

He came to TAGMA for an internship but ended up in a lab accident that altered his dna and turned him into a vamira, a witch vampire.

Personal :

From there, he was secretly fitted with implants and brainwashed under the guise of 'treating his illness'.He was the perfect test subject fro project Ergo because of his disociative identity disorder.Said disorder nanifests itself as 3 personality types,

Al:charismatic friendly, playful and an out right troll.(varies by day)

Geist :completely unpredictable, unstable, hedonistic, promiscuous, insane...made worse by his biosuit Panzer Faustus

Nordstrom:controled, calm, complete ****ing psychopath, sociopathic .he is purely neutral

His original personality was Al, Nordstrom was created to protect Al from trauma and Geist exists to counter Nordsrom.Both Geist and Nordstrom are aware of Al, but Al is unaware of Geist and Norstrom hates Geist with a passion.

Present day : Al is lietenant of special forces team DELTA and works as a police officer. He usually does SWAT type operations and sting operations. He taked his job not as serious as he should at tines, though he puts on a front like he does.

Though he does work at the precinct (he's Mika's boss), he was actually assigned by TAGMA to monitor results of project 'Omnibus ',an expirement in which the TAGMA super-super soldiers from ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE and DELTA are used to combat superhuman related crimes .He is to monitor their progress and report directly to TAGMA hq ...so that they can begin phase two and build a super-soldier army...but Al has his own plans in motion so there's no telling what will actually happen

Last edited:
Top Bottom