• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Final Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
it would be cool to incorperate and old boss with a new twist to the deal, maybe like, vergil but with amazing new powers? or a reintroduction to the doppleganger aspect only with the origional "avater" or mirror self twist in greek and roman mythos?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
DreadnoughtDT;238488 said:
I think it should be Mundus. ^_^ Epic fight, nuff said.

eeehhh...they'd have to make sure mundus up'd his game....ALOT!!!! think about it, how easy was he when dante was new? and now he's even stronger? yeah, needs more of a challenge. lol

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
all of them, including heaven and hell mode....then again im ungodly good at most of capcom's games. lol! and no im not just tootin my own horn.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, it did.

And Mundus was hard even on Easy Auto. And I've beaten all the games on all the difficulties. I should know who deserves final boss status.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
he really wasnt that hard for me. but he was a cool boss. his character design represented more of what i demon origionally was, a fallen angel cast into hell.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Chaos;238509 said:
he really wasnt that hard for me. but he was a cool boss. his character design represented more of what i demon origionally was, a fallen angel cast into hell.

I understand what you mean. Honestly, Nightmare is much harder. Even still, I don't think Nightmare is final boss material. I mean, he certainly looks the part, but he's lacking something... I think it's a little something called a voice. :lol:

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
lol! yeah! or..uh, ya know..emotion at all..lol
anyway, sadly i gotta go, sis wants the laptop back. lol! back tomorrow...or later on my psp.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
KenekaKowazaki;238842 said:
XD although fighting Dante ass a boss was cool to

Cool, yeah, but WAY too annoying! He seemed to know what you were gonna do before you did it! He was almost as bad as those stupid red demons in Ghouls and Goblins. :dry:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Most definitely Mundus or someone related to Sparda in some way. (I'm not saying Mundus is related, I was just adding that on there as an idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom