• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Portals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Dante is just relaxing in his office.Stressed out about what happened at Mallet Island.As he was pacing nervoussly around the room he noticed an eerie light was coming through the crack to his bedroom.What the hell?Dante thought.He figured it was nothing at when to check it out.When he walked in the room he noticed this was the demon world.He turned and began to ran when he smack into a wall!Owgh!Dante grabbed for his pistols ansd remembered setting them down on his table in his office.Crud!
As Dante started walking he noticed Nelo Angelo sitting on top of a aged stone wall.And he looked ticked.
To be continued. And I write short chapters.

Hello Vergil!Came back for more? Dante shouted torwards Nelo_Or are you scared!Vergil laughed at that.You think you can kill me for real this time?Vergil questioned Dante.Or did dad teach you how to run like hell also with trickster?I whooped you last time Vergil!I can do it again!Dante shouted at Vergil angry now.Well C,mon!
Vergil threw his sword at Dante ripping his plants leg and out come blood.You cant dodge anything can you?!Vergil said mockingly torwards Dante.Dante ignored what Vergil said and grabbed Vergils sword and waited for Vergil to come just little closer.To go in for the kill..
Then everything went dark and his back was thrown onto his wall....HARD!And he landed on his stomach.To be continued...

Ow.....what the hell?Dante thought.Dante get up!Dante jumped up startled by the mysterious voice.It was...Trish!Trish when did you get here?I thought you were searching for demon portals.Dante said to Trish.I was...and I found a portal into the heart of the demon world.Trish pointed torwards the sky.See those flying things?Trish asked.Yeah.Dante replied after 50 seconds of searching the sky.Why?Those are demons.Trish said.The portal is in the sky!How are we supposed to get up there?Dante asked looking disappointed and doubtfull.You have a air plane from Mallet island remember.I forgot about that.Dante admitted.Well lets go.Trish said.Okay hang on.Dante replied quickly.Dante gathered his pistols and his sword.And they both ran out the back door and got on the air plane.
To be continued.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The dark knight;19807 said:
Ow.....what the hell?Dante thought.Dante get up!Dante jumped up startled by the mysterious voice.It was...Trish!Trish when did you get here?I thought you were searching for demon portals.Dante said to Trish.I was...and I found a portal into the heart of the demon world.Trish pointed torwards the sky.See those flying things?Trish asked.Yeah.Dante replied after 50 seconds of searching the sky.Why?Those are demons.Trish said.The portal is in the sky!How are we supposed to get up there?Dante asked looking disappointed and doubtfull.You have a air plane from Mallet island remember.I forgot about that.Dante admitted.Well lets go.Trish said.Okay hang on.Dante replied quickly.Dante gathered his pistols and his sword.And they both ran out the back door and got on the air plane.
To be continued.

nice story man.........well, it has a airplane......but its old and still work but it can go faster that Fast and Furious :p

The dark knight

Thanks!:) :) :) :D :D

Damn!Dante thought as the plane reached top speed.This thing is going faster than I thought!Dante yelled at Trish in the back seat.Yeah its faster than I thought too.Did you put in anew engine?Trish asked.No!Dante yelled back!Now where is this portal at?Just keep going straight and youll see it!Trish responded.
Oh crap!Dante yelled as they went in the portal.The plane went haywire and the plane crashed down on the ground.The plane was going so fast in the air when it hit the ground it slid across and themn fell over the edge of a cliff.AAAGGHHH!!!!Dante yelled.Trish did a backflip out of the plane and somehow landed back on the cliff.Youll find me later!Trish yelled down.And then Trish took the Amulet and sword Dante gave her and put the chain of the amulet around the handle of the sword and threw the sword torwards Dantes position.
Ow.Dante thought rubbing the back of his head.He was about to say a curse before he saw a sword flying torwards his position.The tip of the sword glistening as if it wanted to kill him.Dante remembered something he learned before when he was 18.Dante used quicksilver.Time slowed down.Dante stepped behind the sword and grabbed the handle and time returned to normal.I have Sparda back!Dante thought.I have Mothers Amulet too.Then Dante looked around at his surroundings.
To be continued.

Sorry for the last chapter being a bit fast.Dont worry Ill tell about his surrondings later.Its just I had to make the things go fast cause thats how Dante saw them.Or how Trish saw them.That is the only chapter that is going to go fast.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The dark knight;19538 said:
Dante is just relaxing in his office.Stressed out about what happened at Mallet Island.As he was pacing nervoussly around the room he noticed an eerie light was coming through the crack to his bedroom.What the hell?Dante thought.He figured it was nothing at when to check it out.When he walked in the room he noticed this was the demon world.He turned and began to ran when he smack into a wall!Owgh!Dante grabbed for his pistols ansd remembered setting them down on his table in his office.Crud!
As Dante started walking he noticed Nelo Angelo sitting on top of a aged stone wall.And he looked ticked.
To be continued. And I write short chapters.

Hello Vergil!Came back for more? Dante shouted torwards Nelo_Or are you scared!Vergil laughed at that.You think you can kill me for real this time?Vergil questioned Dante.Or did dad teach you how to run like hell also with trickster?I whooped you last time Vergil!I can do it again!Dante shouted at Vergil angry now.Well C,mon!
Vergil threw his sword at Dante ripping his plants leg and out come blood.You cant dodge anything can you?!Vergil said mockingly torwards Dante.Dante ignored what Vergil said and grabbed Vergils sword and waited for Vergil to come just little closer.To go in for the kill..
Then everything went dark and his back was thrown onto his wall....HARD!And he landed on his stomach.To be continued...

To be continued.

The dark knight;19818 said:
Damn!Dante thought as the plan reached top speed.This thing is going faster than I thought!Dante yelled at Trish in the back seat.Yeah its faster than I thought too.Did you put in anew engine?Trish asked.No!Dante yelled back!Now where is this portal at?Just keep going straight and youll see it!Trish responded.
Oh crap!Dante yelled as they went in the portal.The plane went haywire and the plane crashed down on the ground.The plane was going so fast in the air when it hit the ground it slid across and themn fell over the edge of a cliff.AAAGGHHH!!!!Dante yelled.Trish did a backflip out of the plane and somehow landed back on the cliff.Youll find me later!Trish yelled down.And then Trish took the Amulet and sword Dante gave her and put the chain of the amulet around the handle of the sword and threw the sword torwards Dantes position.
Ow.Dante thought rubbing the back of his head.He was about to say a curse before he saw a sword flying torwards his position.The tip of the sword glistening as if it wanted to kill him.Dante remembered something he learned before when he was 18.Dante used quicksilver.Time slowed down.Dante stepped behind the sword and grabbed the handle and time returned to normal.I have Sparda back!Dante thought.I have Mothers Amulet too.Then Dante looked around at his surroundings.
To be continued.

Sorry for the last chapter being a bit fast.Dont worry Ill tell about his surrondings later.Its just I had to make the things go fast cause thats how Dante saw them.Or how Trish saw them.That is the only chapter that is going to go fast.
Man this is sweet! The only thing I would comment on is the grammar, but even so it has a great plot and great descriptions! Keep it up! :) :) ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The dark knight;19858 said:
O_O Why would people not post here because of you?

dont know..........but its a hunch.....dont blame me but how long that u post this Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom