• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Poor question from a poor guy :x

I'me

what kind of graphic problems u guys talk about?bad illumination?horrible details?what's all the problems i will suffer playing with an analog tv? =\

another random question:
ps3 can be connected on the pc?:eek:
________
Vaporizers

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, its more of an all together problem..the ps3 just dosnt work well with analog tv's cuz it wasnt meant to be on them..the tv cant handle that kind of signal..u either need a digital or hdtv to get any real benefit out of it, and yes...the ps3 can be hooked to a computer for online play just like the ps2..as long as u have either a wirless network adaptor or the ethernet cable that shouldve came with it in the box

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You will not suffer any problems in normal TVs. It's just that you would be able to enjoy the game even more by using the new TVs;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
on an analog tv you would, u have to use s-video cables for analog tv's...the signal would display correctly but it wouldnt be a very powerful signal and especially with the older analog tv's they, just like most gaming systems require a period of rest or they will overheat and start to give u problems in the near future....i know this for a fact cuz thats what i use to play my dreamcast on over my dads..analog tv's just arent worth playing a game on..at bare minimum i'd say play on digital, although u can never go wrong playing on hd...unless ur broke in wich case u can go very wrong financially...lol

I'me

zomg i'm rly ****ed T_T

well,the thing i want is:

connect the ps3 to the computer,play dmc4 on my pc but using ps3(dont using memory ram of my computer and yes from the ps3 :eek:,you know what i'm talkin about :D)do u guys think an lcd can be playable as well? :eek:
________
Ford Mustang Ssp History

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u should have no problem with lcd...thats probably one of the best things u can do to get the greatest benifits out of the systems power..lol, as for connecting it to ur pc..im not really too knowledgable in that..u might want to wait till someone else can answer that for u..but yeah..try the lcd and if u have any problems then come back and im sure somebody will be more than happy to give their advice on what to do

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
If you connect it to an outdated television, it will have an irritating noise comming from it and little lines will appear on the tv and sometimes the picture wut cut in half if the picture even shows at all.

As for the internet, im sorry, but I don't know. I've never bothered to play video games online.

Edit: Uh, wow I posted kinda late. Nevermind.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah, ive noticed that too..when i play out in the living room i keep getting an annoying buzzing noise, mind u..it is an hdtv..but its an older more than likely outdated one..lol, but in my room, when i play on my brand new digital tv..i get no noise at all...lol..go figure

I'me

man,isn't internet,its connect the ps3 on my computer and play dmc4 on my computer but using the ps3(using the ps3,not using the memory of my computer and those things u know?)i want play dmc4 on my computer using the ps3 config(wtf?),dont use my computer memory,internet,and sheets its just for audio and an good image quallity =\\\\
________
Ford corsair specifications

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i have no idea how to do that...one of these other guys might though..lol, i usually dont play my stuff on the computer..i just play on the system..lol

TJBurton

The problem with the red ring of death is extremely minimal in the elite. What M$ said was happening was there was a chip in the original xbox 360' that failed but they resolved that problem. Ive gone through 2 premium xbox 360' so i decided to get an elite and havent had any problem since.
Though now ps3 is probably the best way to go now that M$ and Toshiba have backed out of HD DVD and Blu ray has won but besides that ps3 doesnt have much else.

Online gaming for instance is much better on the 360 than the ps3, even though you do have to pay for it on the 360, you get plenty for your moneys worth. My friend bought a ps3 and has been regreting it ever since he had a go on a 360.
But the only way to truely decide is not by going by other peoples opinions which could be biased (like mine prob is) but to play the consoles for yourself whether at a mates house or whatever but they both have ups and downs and it all depends what you want from a console.
As a console point of view the 360 has better exclusive games at the moment like bioshock which is the highest rated game of all time, halo 3, gears of war, etc.
But from a media device aswell, 360 is still brilliant as a media device but ps3 out does it with the blu ray player.

Hope this helps

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah, will agree with that..while as the ps3 is better in terms of media and is just a better system as far as having the potential to be the funner system once all its big titles come out. as u said....the 360 just has more big titles out right now and the online community is just better....but i think everyone on here is going to be biased as far as their opinion..they are only going to tell u to get the system THEY support...i actually think im the only one that ive come across so far anywhere, not just on here but anywhere....who will give both systems their props and tell u why u should get both..although i am partial to the ps3 myself...i wont down the 360..it is a good system...it just had alot of flaws in the begining that scared off alot of fan base...but now that things are starting to get straightened out and things are started to speed back up in the gaming worlds..i think we should be able to tell within the next 6 monthes-maybe a year..maybe alittle longer...but im pretty sure the debate will never end even after the true powers of the systems are revealed...we will never know wich is truely a better system cuz someone is always going to go on their opinion

Top Bottom