• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon - .... What?

Behemoth

Sick of Lies Behind Closed Eyes
WHAT THERE ARE NO POKEMON THREADS HERE? ;_;

Okay! I'll make one!

So, who loves pokemon, what generation, and where do you stand with the fact that the rumors are that there is a generation six coming?

Plus, I know this seems weird because DmC is all about blood and hardcore, but.. I'm sorry. Besides my tendencies of morbidity, I love myself the cuteness of pokemon with the pleasant stories mixed with blood and death. .. What? Is that weird?

But anyways. I'm all about Scolipede. That centipedal pokemon is the best thing in my mind. Of course, I'd like to ride it around and be all: HAH. I CAN TRAMPLE YOU. HE'S FAST. WHAT NOW?

... I digress.

What's your favorite pokemon? C:

And, game wise. My favorite was Emerald. If they remade an Emerald, I'd be like: zomg. Heaven befallen me.

However...

I'm on a pokemon break. I probably should play the newest one to get back into the love of pokemon that the pokemaniac inside of me has. I've been so addicted to it for years, I think I break is in due. But. If you can get me back into it, I will love you forever.~

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I used to like pokemon as a kid but the anime turned me off from it. I just found it to be repetetive and dull.

i do like the pokemon adventures manga because its just better rewritten and it has a rotating cast so things dont get boring.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
When Pokemon had only like 151 Pokemon and Misty was still around, it was good. Basically when it first came out and the first 2 seasons were the best. Now I can't even do the PokeRap anymore because there are too freaking many. I will never catch em all. I had a crush on Jessie and Ash's mom. She was like our first MILF.

Behemoth

Sick of Lies Behind Closed Eyes
@Z: Indeed. They do need to corporate that into the anime. It's nice to watch every now and then, since I'm not an anime-lover much anymore. :c

@Chancey: Oh god. I don't even want to think of Ash's mom as our first Milf. D: That's horrible! And you're right. There is no real pokerap anymore, and I heard rumors of a sixth generation. It's like: WHAT?

@Meg: Emerald for the win! <3 I loved the graphics. Ever since then, it lost so much zest as it once did for me. I mean, the games are awesome in their own aspects, but still. ;_;

Top Bottom