• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playstation Plus

Are you alright with PS+ requirement?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
There has been an uprising of people complaining how PS4 will require PS+ to play online, but when you think about it, it had to be done. They have done so many things to appeal to the gamer,
(-no used games fee
-no DRM
-free PS4 games every month
-$399!)
that at the end of the day they would go negative if they didn't find a way to make money and appeal to us. And when you think of all the great things about PS+ it is a great value, free PS4 games, discounts,etc. forking over less than 5 dollars a month really is not a problem, be happier they didn't require PS+ to work. Overall this is what was best for Sony, so they could continue to offer us, the best place to play. So what are your thoughts on the PS4 Event?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
On a personal point of view I'm alright with it since I've heard PS+ benefits are worth it anyway without the online requirement thing, so I would've been getting it even if it wasn't also an online pass.

Also I'm pretty sure PS+ benefits will continue to grow once they get their cloud stuff sorted out completely.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
$5 for PS Plus and you know that you'll be getting the benefits of it on PS3, Vita, and the PS4 doesn't sound bad at all guys. Come on, they give away free games (big name titles too) already like candy and it sounds like it's paying for itself. And what Sony is already doing with the PS4 compared to the rest of the bunch out there, do we really have the room to complain about this too much?

I don't mind at all. I've never been this much of a Sony fan in my life but seriously, Sony did good. I can't lie and say I'm not excited. To turn my cynicism into anticipation and excitement says something. I'd pre-order a PS4 now if I could.

Top Bottom