• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Platinum trophy/All achievements

chillycheif

let's dance
any other members out there going for platinum and/or all achievements.I myself am one away from platinum, the one where you have to slay 5,000 demons.six playthroughs and only 4,405 killed......

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nice one! I'm nearly done with DMD mode and finished heaven or hell. But I've still got to do hell+hell and the amount of demons killed. I think I'll get that done during hell and hell though.

chillycheif

let's dance
Well got my platinum Last night. Hell and hell surprisingly wasn't that hard fighting Vergil was hardest thing on that difficulty.

I'm actually kinda sad/mad I got all trophies ;__;......

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well got my platinum Last night. Hell and hell surprisingly wasn't that hard fighting Vergil was hardest thing on that difficulty.
I'm just on Vergil hell and hell. It's driving me crazy! >_<
As a side question: has anyone unlocked all of the artwork? I noticed there were some misc ones that had 'Rare' category. I've only got 1 of them by playing for 50 hours.

8BitHero

Scrub
Whats the last DMC4 achievement you need?
Bloody Palace. I have a bad twitch reaction on that game. It's been like that for 4 years now. Basically the "twitch" is, if I mess up the combo or something; I feel, has gone wrong (even if I don't fail) I quickly restart. I've never gotten S rank on it because I keep restarting. Ha!

Top Bottom