• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Platinum making a TMNT game.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
first official art resurfaces
SJ3MMgp.png

Why... why do their faces look like... I dunno... canaries instead of the turtles I remember?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I think it looks pretty good, still it's only the first piece of ARTWORK, we still haven't seen the real stuff yet.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Why... why do their faces look like... I dunno... canaries instead of the turtles I remember? And it still X time better than Bay crap
611jycU%2BULL.jpg

seems like it will be comics base. (aka not for kids = ) ) Krang looks more like oriingal comics design. Oh and game will be M rated :D

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yeah but looks way more like the newer ones rather than the old.

mme98i.jpg
seems so. But I'm happy they taking comic approach. I to would have preferred older comics
tmnt_pinup_final_by_dogmeatsausage.jpg

but I'm glad they didn't made them over to cartoony or just plain crappy like Bay's aliens.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
while Im not fond of Turtles design, Rocksteady, Bebop and Slash are really looking awesome.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/12/01/platinum-games-developing-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-game
I knew this was going to happen, even though I'm not a TMNT fan I just knew that someday Platinum would be making a TMNT game because they are perfect for it.

I told my friend who is a huge TMNT fangirl and she went nuts over this lol

Still I'm likely not gonna get it because of Activision but I'll still keep it in mind.

What are your thoughts?
Considering it'll probably be the 80's cartoon that I loved with the gameplay of Transformers Devastation which is pretty good and probably the ability to switch characters on the fly instead of changing weapons on the fly, I'll buy it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just hope it's longer with more varied environments than Transformers: Devastation. Loved that game, but it got pretty bland near the end. Especially the whole "Welcome to Cybertron" chapter which was just a boss fight with Shockwave.

Keaton

Premium
Local would be great but split screen would not. 4 player split screen would only work for people with really big tvs.

Damn I miss four-player co-op, but tbh this game is looking slick, Platinum let down fans of Avatar Korra with the sub par release, but Transformers, while short was astounding -- so this game I have high hopes for!

Also, this game is either the most leaked game ever, or they are trying some kind of interesting Marketing technique... eitherway makes me nostaligic for the awfuly awesome 90's movies...

“Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!”

Top Bottom