• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Perfumes/Aftershave

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What perfumes/aftershaves do you either own or like to wear? =/

I currently wear Joop Thrill, I like the smell a lot ^_^

And is it just me, or are the adverts for perfume/aftershave getting quite sexual? It's always with a half naked man or woman. It's pretty inappropriate. Does anyone agree? =/

Dark Drakan

Admin
Armani Code, Diesel Green and Calvin Klein in2u i dont mind sexual adverts. Id rather get to see a half naked woman than some annoying ad for Double Glazing or Go Compare.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
To quote Lee Mack, "What does it f***ing smell like" :lol:

I can't wear perfume because of my allergies (geez, I'm such a geek :D )
Two of my fave smells though are L'amaint and Estee Lauder's Youth Dew. (Always reminds me of my mum)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm not big on scents. If the smell is too strong, it'll give me a headache, guaranteed. So I generally just make sure I smell clean.

Although I am really liking some of the Body Shop's scented stuff atm. Moroccan Rose/Japanese Cherry blossom body mist. Subtle, and yet delicious.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm not much for perfumes...but I would like to try some sented products from Body Works when I have the chance to go to the mall. Their body lotions are great. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So I'm the only one who likes such things?...I feel it was kind of pointless making this Thread now.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
^ i used to use store brand stuff but i got an electric razor recently. it makes everything simple and quick. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
There are a few perfumes that I think smell wonderful. But most of them just smell so strong that my eyes almost fills with tears and it just... :wacko:

Other than that, I've never shaved once and I haven't used perfume (expensive stuff).

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
One of my more girly habits, I collect perfume. I have tons, I dont wear it all. I also have several body sprays from bath and body works.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Well, I have lots of perfumes because I was seduced by the designs on the bottles but I do not usually use them...they are like decorations for me...lol.

Top Bottom