• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC version harder?

Janny

Dines with dementia
I've read in many places that people think DMC 4 is really easy and short, but if the PC version is the same as the rest of the consoles, then I think that they're mistaken. (IMO, DMC 4 is actually harder than DMC3).

So, has anyone here played the PC version? If yes, then do you think it's as easy as some say? If not, then do you think the console version is easy?

Answers are appreciated ^_^

Devil Man

i think it is harder but its not that much different from the ps3 xbox 360
accept that in the pc u need to use the keyboard thats the had thing

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante I HOPE you're not talking terms of difficulty there, DMC 1 was insanely easy, DMC 3 was significantly harder to the masses when you look back at it.

As for DMC 4, well, it does have one difficulty setting that is harder than the console versions (All bar Hell or Hell.) and I suppose if you've never had expereience with a Console to PC port, then you'll have difficulty getting used to the control mastery, so I suppose, yes, in a sense it is harder than the console varients.

Jordan_L

The controls are only lacking when you use a keyboard, but it's recommended you use a PC Gamepad for DMC 4.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its recommended you use a gamepad for DMC games on the PC, but it is one of the games on my "to buy ASAP" list and i should be getting paid in 6 days, so i will give my verdict then

Sparda™

Jordan_L;107975 said:
The controls are only lacking when you use a keyboard, but it's recommended you use a PC Gamepad for DMC 4.

Controls aren't missing, I don't have that cut-scene problem and I love using the keyboard actually!^_^

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i would assume the only 2 reasons anybody would want to play on the PC is b/c they don't own a console or they like using a keyboard...i haven't played it the PC version either but i'll try it out soon

Gilgamesh

Stylish Nereezy;110585 said:
i would assume the only 2 reasons anybody would want to play on the PC is b/c they don't own a console or they like using a keyboard...i haven't played it the PC version either but i'll try it out soon

YOU CAN USE THE GAMEPAD (AKA CONTROLLER) THEY WORK JUST LIKE A 360 controller and PS3 controller.

Koemi

half-breed
I just bought mine - tried mission 1 human. using keyboard is so much harder. the graphic is nice there's no doubt about it. guess i'll switch back to a gamepad. =]

Top Bottom