• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pandora

Kowal

Hi guys, I'm having some problems operating pandora. Look at this video:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXazJfAtaeg

At 0:34 Dante fires all rockets at once, how is it possible?

//I read the comments, it's only for Super Dante, sorry :D

And my another problem is "Revenge" skill for Pandora, I can't pull it off, can anybody help me? :p

Keaton

Premium
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938686&topic=41432409 said:
here i will show you everything there is to know about pandora's box(PLEASE STICKY):
ok so lots of people are wondering about pandora's box, i have seen a lot of questions being asked over and over again about this particular weapon, so i thought i would try to answer as much of them as possible in one thread. here are some faqs; answered... enjoy :)

1.HOW TO OBTAIN: first off you gain this monster of a weapon in level 15 after defeating the dagon boss(exact copy of the toad boss bael, just red instead of blue). in this mission you are using dante and as he acquired this weapon only he can posses it(nero cannot).

2.ACTUAL NUMBER OF FORMS: although the game states that pandora's box gas 666 unique forms, this is rather exaggerated, as there are only 7, but this is still quite alot and the weapon is quite useful.

3.THE DESTRUCTION GAUGE: as you use the weapons normal attack forms it builds up the destruction gauge(small purple gauge in between health and devil trigger gauges) this gauge, when full, allows the two more powerful forms to become non-stop destructive forces!(numbers 5 and 7 below)

4.WHAT ARE THE FORMS: the forms consist of the following:

1.PF013:epidemic this is the basic attack form, it is a bow like shape and it fires a high powered rocket projectile.(feeds the destruction gauge)

2.PF124:hatred this is usually considered pandora's second form, it changes from the bow form to a bazooka form; firing a much more powerful rocket like projectile than the previous form.
(feeds the destruction gauge)

3.PF398:revenge this would usually be considered pandora's third form, it expand the previous form into a gigantic particle canon which has almost infinite range and is extremely powerful.

4.PF262:jealousy this is pandora's mid-air attack form, it is a low power, but high speed Gatling gun, (more powerful than ebony and ivory)(feeds the destruction gauge)

5.PF594:argument this is pandora's ultimate form, the weapon actually transforms into a helicopter like vehicle in which Dante enters, it can fly and has has 14 rockets attached to it(can also be used to reach certain hard to reach areas)(drains destruction gauge)

6.PF422:grief this transforms pandoras box into a death star like boomerang which deals medium to high damage to all enemies it reaches,has fairly high range(alot like round trip)

7.PF666:eek:men this is a quite powerful attack that also stuns enemies momentarily, the box opens and large rays of light burst from inside.(drains destruction gauge)

5.HOW TO USE EACH FORM: and finally what needs to be pressed in order to use these majestic forms:

1.PF013:epidemic while on the ground press x, this can be charged, hold for charge

2.PF124:hatred while holding x(above form) press the analog stick in any combination of left and right three times(or do two full rotations)

3.PF398:revenge while still holding x after changing into the above form, rotate the analog stick twice in any direction(for the quickest way to get to this form hold x and quickly rotat the analog stick FOUR times)

4.PF262:jealousy while in mid-air press x, repeatedly i you want to keep firing

5.PF594:argument can be executed on the ground or in mid-air while in gunslinger style press b with pandora's box equiped. to fire 1 heat seeking missile press x, to fire all at once press b, more can be fired if the destruction gauge is full.

6.PF422:grief while on the ground press rb(targeting button) and hold back on the analog stick and press b.

7.PF666:eek:men while on the ground press rb forward and b, much more powerful when the destruction gauge is full.

Hope that helps ^_^ - Essentially hold down RB and rotate the analogue stick until you get it. It'll shuffle through all the previous forms first ^_^

Kowal

I'm playing on regular PC keyboard and I'm pressing my moving buttons twice, I tried in all directions, a lot different combinations and I'm still don't know how to pull it off.

Top Bottom