• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

pandora box question

Chrysander

The gauge is the little pink bar between your energy bars. It fills when you use Pandora's standard attacks. Once it fills up, you can use the gunslinger moves, and they use up different amounts of the bar

Devil Razer

Drifter
thing is all i cn seem to do at themoment is dantes flying homing missile seat of doom. How do i go abot doing the other disaster gauge moves?

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
How do you use the flying homing missle seat of doom? When i use it i only shoot one missle at a time. Can't you fire a swarm like the cutscene? And what's with the laser cannon? Sometimes it shoots all wimpy and other times it explodes all Dragonball zish

aka958

Don't trust people
you fill the Disaster Gauge and when in that seat press the style button and he Shot as many as he can with the meter of the Disaster Gauge.... and the other moves are easy like back on the Left stick and Style button and you have a new attack ^^

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Pandora Moves

Without Gunslinger Equipped :
PS3/X-Box 360

EPIDEMIC
Press and Release Square []/X on 360 - Turn Pandora into a bowgun, shoots small exploding projectiles.

HATRED
Hold Square []/X on 360 and Press the analog stick in the direcion right or left 3 times - Turns Pandora into a bazooka.

REVENGE
After executing Hatred (Bazooka, Hold []/X on 360 Press analog stick 3 times left or right) - Spin the analog stick in any direction Twice - Turns Pandora into a Laser Cannon.

JEALOUSY
In mid-air press Square []/X on 360 - Turns Pandora into a Gattling Gun.

With Gunslinger Equipped
PS3/X-Box 360

ARGUMENT
With Pandora Equipped, Press O/B on 360 - Turns Pandora into a mobile missile Pod.

GRIEF
While on the ground press R1 + Back on analog stick + O/ RB + Back on analog stick + B - Transforms Pandora into a boomerang.

OMEN
While on the ground press R1 + Forward on analog stick + O/ RB + Forward on analog stick + B - Opens Pandora's box and damages all surrounding enemies.

Hope all this Info Helps, for those that are too lazy to look at skill lists :D, Need not post Pandora Questions Again :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I might also add that, the gunslinger moves become a bit more effective when you have the disaster gauge full^_^

Top Bottom