• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Over And Over (random fanfic)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
AN: Hi, everyone. So...I literally wrote this while listening to Oingo Boingo on an insomniatic binge the other night and have no idea what fandom it goes with...just that it was intended as a fanfic. On FFN, I posted it in the Teen Titans area as a RobinXRavenxSlade thing, but it also works with a DMC fic I've got in the works (involving Nero and Kyrie) and it works with Forbidden Game (TomxJennyxJulian) and an original fic of mine. So...I's confuzzled and thought I should post it here to see what all of you thought. :) Hope you like it. I love the format on this one. List of songs that inspired it at the bottom.

There was a problem with being in love. One so major few people had the heart, no pun intended, to bring it up. You always lost yourself.

He would almost rather lose himself than continue on the way things were. It was like he was running on a treadmill after her, never getting any closer as she got farther and farther away. The distance was going to kill him.

Truth be told, she wasn’t afraid of people; it was that they tended to be scared of her. And so she chased them away. But she didn’t want him to leave. With him she was home. No longer lost, but safe. And she had no idea how to keep him close to her. She kept running, feeling small, alone, helpless as she wished for home. For him.

Help me.

They were going down. Spiraling out of control with the delusion of happiness. They left everything to a piece of abstract reality that was their hopes and dreams. Going down. Saying goodbye to hate. Goodbye to love.

Friction and harmony, do you want to ride with me? I’m going down…

down…

down….

Isolated.

Alone.

Ask me no questions, I’ll tell you no lies. I’ll let you out for the truth in your eyes. I’d like to take you somewhere you’ve never been before, but I’m so isolated and you’re so insecure.

I love you.

You hate me.

She’d let him kiss her, but he was her enemy and the enemy of her former lover. But if it would get her through the night….

Hold me. Kiss me. Kill me. Thrill me.

We’re both fools.

They weren’t the same people they’d once been. Though their desires, passions, virtues, and sins were all unchanged.

And everything they wanted was wrong.

---
Songs: Running On A Treadmill, Nothing To Fear (But Fear Itself), Home Again, Help Me, Elevator Man, and Winning Side all by Oingo Boingo. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me by U2. Fool's Paradise, and Same Man I Was Before also by Oingo Boingo. What? I did say I was inspired by the songs....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thankies, DeamonslayeR. :) I was worried the songs made it cheesey, so I'm glad you like it. *does her happydance**happy Oingo Boingo works in fics* ^^

Top Bottom