• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

order your char here..

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
so i'm bored guys, and here's an idea,

if you have a character in mind for any of your work and you think you lack the ability to draw them, you could ask me to make them for you..

just give a detailed description about the characters. and since i'm a hobbyist, no charge, cuz honestly this could help me improve my drawings as well..

but since it's no charge, i won't promise i finish it, and i won't promise that it'll please you.. let's just take it for fun for all of us..

okay, on your request now..

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well that would be happy to order one as I needed someone to do fanart for one of mine stories so I would well use it as cover for FF.net, if needed I also can provide details via PM.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
OK, two heroes.

Daemon Victor Ó Fiachra

Caucasian, age 16
About 5'10. Straight black hair, with a red streak on one side . Eyes so brown, they'e almost red. Black Duster, red t-shirt, black pants, white belt, black combat boots. iron Gaelic cross around his neck. Wristlets that sprout blades (think a tonfa blade without the handle.) on each arm. If you can, make one of his eyes purple and Slitted

Angela "Angie" Michelle Fuentes.

Hispanic. Age 16

About 5'10
Long, wavy brown hair. White trenchcoat and blouse, blue jeans. White and blue sneaker, hazel eyes. Escrima sticks with blades attached. Sometimes wears a blue scarf around her arm.

absolitude

you could pm me or just post here, whatever makes you more comfortable with.. and just a reminder, the character will go under my style of drawing --most say it's something between japanese and western style, in short it's a mess really, lol.. but everything else will based on your descriptions..

and another reminder, the characters will be posted here, but i won't include the names of the one ordering it, just the name of the character and the art, your identity will be in secrecy, somehow is i think most will prefer, unless you prefer otherwise..

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
:) I got something better than a description - if you can, please draw this pretty lady:
wsY735N.jpg

My old D&D pirate.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
OK cool

Name: Maximilian Sparda
Age 21

has white hair
he basically wear's a purple DMC1 Dante outfit with a hood on it and wear's the gold half of the amulet around this neck

he has Rebellion on his back
Luce & Ombra holstered on his back
a sheathed Yamato in his left hand
and holds suitcase Pandora in his right

if you want detail on the setting have him walking down a city side walk at night with his hood on
he's on the hunt

a little back story:
he was born about 200 years after current DMC
he's Dante's descendant and the current owner of Devil May Cry
he works in conjunction with the now rebilt and reformed (under Nero's leadership) order of the sword
he looks up to Sparda and Dante and wants to be the best devil hunter he can

absolitude

Hispanic. Age 16

this is a challenge, specific ethnicity trait.. huff huff huff..

yeaa, i always wanted this, having other people make their own version of our character, i always find it interesting, image saved, on que

EDIT : and if you don't mind me asking, this art style is very particular, are you asian?

OK cool

Name: Maximilian Sparda
Age 21

has white hair
he basically wear's a purple DMC1 Dante outfit with a hood on it and wear's the gold half of the amulet around this neck

he has Rebellion on his back
Luce & Ombra holstered on his back
a sheathed Yamato in his left hand
and holds suitcase Pandora in his right

if you want detail on the setting have him walking down a city side walk at night with his hood on
he's on the hunt

a little back story:
he was born about 200 years after current DMC
he's Dante's descendant and the current owner of Devil May Cry
he works in conjunction with the now rebilt and reformed (under Nero's leadership) order of the sword
he looks up to Sparda and Dante and wants to be the best devil hunter he can

the way i like it

I'd like to see your take on this, mate.

ToniSilverstrikeYoung.png

yes, another type of character i like

You will finish. :mad:

It will please me. :cautious:

And you will like it. :bored:

you don't have any order sir vergillius?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I dunno... something that looks like a fusion of Red X from Teen Titans and Raziel from Soul Reaver (with the torn wings too). Predominantly dark blue.

Make an "opposite color palate" for the villain. Dark red maybe (also has torn wings).

You figure it out. I'm too lazy.

absolitude

okay, so here's a glimpse of what you will have, like it or not it's free, free god dammit, lololololol..

this is a character order from @Rebel Dynasty , this is just a quick draft after some doodles, but seriously tho, i hope you like it..

fun_char_order_by_absolitude_corner-d8y2wmp.jpg

you guys who are familiar with rebel's work, guess the character's name

I dunno... something that looks like a fusion of Red X from Teen Titans and Raziel from Soul Reaver (with the torn wings too). Predominantly dark blue.

Make an "opposite color palate" for the villain. Dark red maybe (also has torn wings).

You figure it out. I'm too lazy.

i'm not familiar with teen titans, but i'll look it up later

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
okay, so here's a glimpse of what you will have, like it or not it's free, free god dammit, lololololol..

this is a character order from @Rebel Dynasty , this is just a quick draft after some doodles, but seriously tho, i hope you like it..

fun_char_order_by_absolitude_corner-d8y2wmp.jpg

you guys who are familiar with rebel's work, guess the character's name

Dude, that's awesome. ^^ He looks great. Thanks so much! :)

absolitude

@absolitude

latest

Just make something that sort of looks like Arkham City's Azrael.

Change a few of the details so that it doesn't look like a direct copy, you know?

haaahaa, i like azrael verymuch, and i always find that guy is so complicated to draw, okay, i accept the challenge

Lol, I didn't draw that - friend of mine did it. :)

so, is your friend an asian? --nah, nevermind..

Dude, that's awesome. ^^ He looks great. Thanks so much! :)

and i thank you too, apparently i'm enjoying this verymuch, this gives me the chance to draw more variety of characters..

i'm excited to finish yours properly and then working on the others'

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@absolitude

Oh, and I guess have my character hold a long cane-sword while having his "red rival" hold a slightly long shikomizue please (as long as Vergil's tachi sword, Yamato). They can strap it onto their backs or their waists or have them grip it while facing each other in a battle stance.

You can decide how they look together (or separately). I have no idea how to go about this lol.

-----------------------------

I guess you can use this as a sort of a "template."

p4244.png

That image up there is depicting Izanagi against his "evil twin" Magatsu (Corrupted) Izanagi.

Edit: One more thing.

Try and keep the images "simplified" (like the Batman Animated Series) if you can (and if you want). No sense in making things overly complicated.

Also, PM these images to me, please.

---------------------------

Edit:

There's something else I'd like to add (sorry):

Could you maybe keep the look a bit... lightly armored? Like in Netflix's Daredevil?

Here, I'll show you what I mean.

---------------------------

daredevilempire-3b0fb.jpg

daredevilfullsuit-103db.jpg

----------------------------

A lot of comic book fans out there hate this costume, but it's actually my favorite realistic costume of all time. So much better than Nolan's Batman.

Anyway, thanks for taking up this challenge. The reason I haven't drawn these myself is because... well, you can see how difficult it is.

A fusion of all of these characters (while trying to keep the sketch simplified) is a monumentally difficult task.

-----------------------------

It's basically Blue and Black vs. Red and Black. I mean, if you think adding in other shades of the same color is necessary, then go for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom