• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil Razer;76708 said:
Yes i meowing did :p he he i am fine thanks buddy or i should say purrrrfect :p how about you?

I am absolutely perfect, and Nero116, what do you mean lively? aint my never ending PM's enough for ya? .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
too true dustin man :)

and Razer, love the moves man but watch out for that banana skin...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man...u come up with the funniest topics..ryan...hmmm...im still thinking about the prologue..i might not be able to get to it today as i have alot of stuff around the house to do..but i'll be thinking on it..i had one idea but i scrapped in cuz it went too into detail about the fight

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ nah it woulda sounded great man, and about the fic, I am not fussed about it being up today pal, you just do what ya wanna do, we will get around to it soon enough pal.

also about my threads, yeah, I am glad you like it, you are quite a comedian on them to pal :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol..well funny is one of my greatest talents..lol..thanks for the compliment..and gemity..we are talking about a new thread he made called things they wouldnt say..its funny go check it out

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it is good, i just did more Dustin :)

and hey gemity...meow....what's up kitty?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ shame man, i am sure it woulda made me laugh, I just did some more .lol.

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
LOL!
I read the thread and Vergil's speeches are bloody funny!
meow:3 wheeee my results better than last semester:3 meeeeeeeeoooooowwwww~~~ eow

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol. yup you did Razer, I said be careful .lol.

oh and gemity, glad you like the thread :)

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Just to let everyone know, in case if anyone is wondering where I have been, I've been busy. This very intrusive, pesky thing we all know and sometimes hate came up: life.

So yeah. Today I'm going to my friend's house and this weekend I'm attending this small animé con downtown. Because of that, I'll be around in the morning and evenings in my local Eastern daylight-savings time... which right now (as this messsage is typed) is after ten in the morning. After Sunday, things should be back to normal for me and you will see me around.

Anyway, I should be heading off to my friend's and I will see you all a little later. I made sure to post this message so that none of you would start thinking I'm dead or something. If you want you can leave an offline message for me on MSN (just click on the MSN logo under my rep).

I'll see you guys later. And if I don't see you, have a nice weekend!

DKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom