• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
gemity;75402 said:
Itachi is really bored:3
meow
It's hard to describe, here in SG it's rarely really cold, but been raining these days. 1:08AM now. meowXD
SG?

why not? i've leatraly been drove mad day by day with ppls inconfadince and willingness to hurt there fellow man,there stupidty , the way they treat the planet that was given to them.. personal im tierd of my own spieces. and drive mad by them.....yet i dont kill them so my friend i see not the logic in your post.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Well, we do need to find something to talk about. Or is it because you're bored, Itachi, that you can't think of something?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dark Love;75415 said:
Well, we do need to find something to talk about. Or is it because you're bored, Itachi, that you can't think of something?
personaly...im here because i am bored and well im looking in on random thread's to find out what i can but im done with that and have noting to do for now till she gets home and im screwd .-.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
*pats Itachi's shoulder* I was gonna go play a video game, but if you want I can keep you company until whoever it is comes back?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dark Love;75418 said:
*pats Itachi's shoulder* I was gonna go play a video game, but if you want I can keep you company until whoever it is comes back?
na i don't wanna be a burden..you go on ill just go take a nap im tierd any ways...thanks tho

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
w00000000t i get my new os tonight, after the concert, i can play my games =]=]=]=] YAY so you might not see me as often from now on, il pop back in the mornings before school, but i wont be on after school as much

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
im back..temperarily...im about to lose my mind..i decided to give beating dmc4 another shot since i still havent finished it....3 words "sanctus is invincible"..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom