• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i cant have fun, im too tired and annoyed that my games/os havent come yet
do you wana take that chance?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well that is not true, it is possible for every person to kill, I just wouldn't kill her as she is too cute :)

Keaton

Premium
^I disagree, not everyone has the capability mentally and physically to kill. Only a select few tortured individuals have that inside of them =p

~ish sleepy kitty.

Vauxchen: Death Note fan I see - nice one :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Keaton;75386 said:
^I disagree, not everyone has the capability mentally and physically to kill. Only a select few tortured individuals have that inside of them =p

I didn't mean the want to kill I meant the ability, there is a substancial difference to the two making it logical that all human beings can kill. ex, grab a gun a pull the trigger, the capability is there in all but not the desire. don't get confused pal.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;75389 said:
Keaton;75386 said:

I didn't mean the want to kill I meant the ability, there is a substancial difference to the two making it logical that all human beings can kill. ex, grab a gun a pull the trigger, the capability is there in all but not the desire. don't get confused pal.

I'm not even going to start a debate about Death and a persons physical capabilities (last time it happened it spanned 40 pages between me and one other person) =p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well don't Keaton, but if I saw you and had a gun, you cannot say that I couldn't kill you, you could say I wouldn't have the desire, but not the ability.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ exactly, and the ability is there in all.

weather, IT IS Crapioso.

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
Itachi Uchiha;75396 said:
.-. soooooo hows the weather?

Itachi is really bored:3
meow
It's hard to describe, here in SG it's rarely really cold, but been raining these days. 1:08AM now. meowXD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well i am not sure, there is only so far a person can take Itachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom