• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinions on DmC Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
so i was checking out some of the new screens that have been posted for DmC, and as i was checking out one i noticed something.

View attachment 18
in the background it appears that the whole city is crumbled and perhaps unraveling towards the sky, now my opinion is that this may have something to do with the mechanic of the environment interacting with dante's actions, or it could just be the background for all i know lol, but i would love to hear some other opinions.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
hmmmm, i never even really thought of that aspect of the game, that's a good question. from the information given by ninja theory dante is viewed as an outcast i wonder if this is from the perspective of the real world or of the demon world

TheWorldDrifter

hmmmm, i never even really thought of that aspect of the game, that's a good question. from the information given by ninja theory dante is viewed as an outcast i wonder if this is from the perspective of the real world or of the demon world
It depends on how you look at it but most likely from the perspective of the real world as they can't see the demon world of Limbo City.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I want to run around the crumbling parts of the city. Decrepit/trippy places in games are always my favorite. (see: Silent Hill).
i want to as well, i think this will add a layer to the DmC series that hasn't been seen yet, and though i don't agree with all the new changes to this DmC i do think this is a good thing to add to this game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i want to as well, i think this will add a layer to the DmC series that hasn't been seen yet, and though i don't agree with all the new changes to this DmC i do think this is a good thing to add to this game.

I agree with most of the changes, the only thing that I find a little odd is the half-angel half-demon announcement Tameem made. Other than that, I'm liking what I see so far. (wants to use scythe, it looks so cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom