• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Onward and Upward

What should I do next?

• S Rank all Human Missions

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • S Rank all Devil Hunter Missions

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Beat Bloody Palace (Dante/Nero or Both)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Something else in mind?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take a break from DMC for a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Durxom

So ya, as I had said before, I've had DMC4 for a while now (got back into it again a few weeks ago after buying and watching the DMC anime), and I've done a whole ton of stuff in the game already. I've beaten Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Legendary Dark Knight, Dante Must Die, and Heaven and Hell...so what I was wondering was if you people can help me decide what to do next?

EDIT: Also while I'm at it, how do you get those special name signature things around here (eg. Showtime!!, Stylish!, or Awesome!!) or is that a post count thing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say beat Bloody Palace. It's a nice challenge. :)

And yes, the titles are a post count thing. You get Pwnage at ten posts, I think.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Bloody palace. I was so proud when I managed to beat it with a non super character. I could only beat it with Nero though.

S ranking all missions just gets stressful.

aka958

Don't trust people
I'd say S rank the human and devil hunter missions first, combines with son of sparda. Then you'll have enough experience to beat half of the bloody palace.

I haven't completed it without super costume's yet... My record is 74!

Meg

I don't know about you, but I can only play through the same story mode so many times before I go crazy. So I say Bloody Palace

aoshi

Bloody palace in DMC 4 is better than DMC 3 as enemies are fun and don't die in 2 or 3 hits.I played it for a while with nero.It was fun.

Solar

Do as I am doing; S rank all missions. It's the best way to get better in the game.
Yesterday, I was pretty close to beating Bloody Palace (at the final zone) but the level with 3 blitz was just too much for me.

Top Bottom