• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

onimusha anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonslayer

yeah, its similar to DMC,but with no guns, and they even have a part that is like DT and is called Onimusha:japanese for magic samurai

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
3rd is the best i think 4 is well i cloud be better but i like that it is also a 2player game

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Onimusha its a awsome game......................i have played Onimusha and Onimusha 2..........................the powers are cool and the Swords too............................the powerful weapon that has in Onimusha is the Onimusha Sword

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Onimusha 3 is awsome coz u can play as Samonuske Akechi or with a French guy called Jean Reno....................its 100% crazy :D

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
I have played Oni3, I own Oni4. I think if oni4 didn't have 5 characters, onimusha arena and 2-player mode, the 3rd one could be better.

old gamer

I have the first 3 and have to say that the 2nd is my favorite,loved the 3rd one but it was too short,I beat it the first time in about 8 hours gameplay.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Lucifer's Ire;4731 said:
I have played Oni3, I own Oni4. I think if oni4 didn't have 5 characters, onimusha arena and 2-player mode, the 3rd one could be better.

but u can play Heiachi Adventures......................i have completed the story...................the new costume is awsome................and the weapons are awsome..................u can have the 3 weapons "Raizen, Enryuu and Shippu".....................by catching 3 gray orbs Thunder, wind and fire...........i didnt catch the fire orb that u can catch in Demon Realm...............it was hard one....................and i am getting better in Counter-attacks :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've played and completed all of the Onimushas except for Warlords, can someone tell me if it's any good. Cos I've played Genma Onimusha (XBOX) then Onimusha 2, Onimusha 3 and Onimusha 4. If so then thanks a load:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7430 said:
I've played and completed all of the Onimushas except for Warlords, can someone tell me if it's any good. Cos I've played Genma Onimusha (XBOX) then Onimusha 2, Onimusha 3 and Onimusha 4. If so then thanks a load:)

Warlords is cool..........but the awsome thing is when u catch Onimusha Sword to Defeat the Demon Drago
that was too crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom