• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Still there isnt a story behind it........but yea its kick ass better than asuras wrath but i dunno about bayonetta. (gameplay wise)
the sound track is good too (to bad there was so much talking while playing....wasnt everyone quiet during Tomb Raiders play through?)
and dante speaks, and he has lame one liners.....dunno if im happy with that or not.
and the visuals.....(homer drooling..mmm)
the graphics alone are worth the time to play this game

nice

release date!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Still there isnt a story behind it........but yea its kick ass better than asuras wrath but i dunno about bayonetta. (gameplay wise)
the sound track is good too (to bad there was so much talking while playing....wasnt everyone quiet during Tomb Raiders play through?)
and dante speaks, and he has lame one liners.....dunno if im happy with that or not.
and the visuals.....(homer drooling..mmm)
the graphics alone are worth the time to play this game

nice

release date!!
true, at least its getting close to a story trailer, and we finally heard Dante's voice!!!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i like the blood spattering all over the place
i do too! and when he ripped out the eyeball and kicked it against the wall, that really reminded of something dante would do! im getting more and more into this game as more footage is shown

Asmodaius

There you go, Meg. Some better footage with the gameplay, as you asked for.

I think it looks very cool, and not slow or sluggish at all which is a pleasant surprise.
I wonder who the girl is though...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Wow, more DmC already?!

Anyway, i'm liking it so far. But I don't like the lack of a health bar, I thought they never showed it in the trailers because it said 'work in progress' or something, but it seems it's completely absent. And there aren't any orbs, I think we figured that out when we saw the first gameplay trailer, but i'm wondering how we upgrade (if we ever do) our attacks and such?

Despite that it looks pretty good, i'm definately getting a DMC vibe (DMC 4 mostly). I wonder who that woman is, she seems like she can see and hear Dante in the other-world. Dante's voice is pretty much what I was expecting. He still seems kind of like the old Dante in his personality. And the graphics and level designs remind me a lot of 'Alice Madness Returns', the enemies even bleed out black tar-like blood. The finishing moves are kind of growing on me, they look awesome and stylish, and thats what DMC is all about; pulling of cool moves and looking cool while doing it.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I just really think the guy playing it is not selling the combat for what it is. He was very predictable. The whip is only optional because we already saw he has a dash in the air.
and yea he can jump, and it has better control too

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's plenty of ways to do the game. That's a staple to Devil May Cry, finding cool new ways to destroy the dudes you have murdered already lol. However, some game play without using the whip too much would be good, although this is just me.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Wow, more DmC already?!

Anyway, i'm liking it so far. But I don't like the lack of a health bar, I thought they never showed it in the trailers because it said 'work in progress' or something, but it seems it's completely absent. And there aren't any orbs, I think we figured that out when we saw the first gameplay trailer, but i'm wondering how we upgrade (if we ever do) our attacks and such?

Despite that it looks pretty good, i'm definately getting a DMC vibe (DMC 4 mostly). I wonder who that woman is, she seems like she can see and hear Dante in the other-world. Dante's voice is pretty much what I was expecting. He still seems kind of like the old Dante in his personality. And the graphics and level designs remind me a lot of 'Alice Madness Returns', the enemies even bleed out black tar-like blood. The finishing moves are kind of growing on me, they look awesome and stylish, and thats what DMC is all about; pulling of cool moves and looking cool while doing it.
i really wanna see a health bar as well, and definitely orbs, if there aren't any orbs i will be really confused on how you level up

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
its not just you. its the crappy player. They probably didnt make a HUD because the guy would never get above a D ranking

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
its not just you. its the crappy player. They probably didnt make a HUD because the guy would never get above a D ranking
haha this is true, and that would be embarassing maybe in their next demo they will get a more experienced player, it will definitely make the combat look better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom