• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG BAYONETTA part 2

Sparda™

Zato-OW;177755 said:
Hahaha I'm glad I made this topic. That psycho guy is pretty funny. This game looks very well in the combat department but as for the story, I haven't payed any attention to it like most actions games. I would say ratings I'm sure it will get a 8 or over just for the combat alone and uh yeah...

Ah!!!! http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=523817

Well, being funny was his doom. ^_^

As for Bayonetta, nothing more to add. This game will either be a great success or just have a little spark and die.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
VeNGeD;175092 said:
I hate when people base games on other peoples views, if you see a game you like the look of bad reviews should't put you off buying it. It's all just a matter of opinion.

wtf, I been looking for that WANTED signature for months... **** you.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I took another look at this to gather a second impression.

Looked at all the trailers, saw the gameplay and the cinimatics. Got a couple things to say.

Holy mother of god this looks cool. Its like everyone from DMC with any talent split off to do this.

You know how most trailers are mostly cinimatics and very little game? Bayonetta earn points with me right of the bat for tieing the gameplay and cinema together perfectly. everything she does in a cinimatic is done in the next gameplay clip. And the gameplay looks awesome. Looks like there is even a good story in the works.

So my second impression of this game is a complete 180.

Now I get to fall from up here if capcom kills this protect.>_<

Keaton

Premium
Bayonetta is looking pretty amazing, graphiclly its slick and as far as Gameplay looks it seems like it has quite a deep combat engine ^^

I'm throughly looking forward to this, heh, it would be great if Dante had a cameo ^_^

Top Bottom