• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMFG they butchered DBZ!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Either way yeah i looked at some of the other stuff for the DB movie and, i finally found out why bulma's hair isn't blue and why Goku isn't a kid going around and stuff it's because they want to make DB and DBZ "More realistic" I was completely ****ed when i found that out i mean honestly it's an anime about an alien becoming the protector of the earth, why does it need to be realistic!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah ur kinda right...but if i were to make a anime movie like Bleach or something i would follow everything exactly like all the fights and the story and stuff.....

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i was tryin to say if DBZ was real then turned into an anime what would you say about it being turned into an anime

Sparda™

That's a hypothesis which doesn't exist, therefore we go to what exists now - DBZ is anime. Making animes as live-action movies is epic failure.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
not all.........well for now yes but eventually i'm sure there's gonna be one that's gonna be great!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;136011 said:
Exactly!

Since Dragon Ball is making a Worldwide Release, which is April 2009, I can't see anything positive from It.

I concur

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;135950 said:
^ Still, It's animated, not real.

Ooooooooh, now it's a problem. >_>

*sigh* Anyways, I saw the trailor, almost puked. Im not expecting to be impressed by this...I guess you could call it a movie. Heh.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;136116 said:
Ooooooooh, now it's a problem. >_>

*sigh* Anyways, I saw the trailor, almost puked. Im not expecting to be impressed by this...I guess you could call it a movie. Heh.

OFF TOPIC: OMG! Can you PLEASE cut down the size of ur sig? U essentially put a freaking wallpaper in your sig!

Top Bottom