• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok just so everyone knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Tony redgrave likes to watch The Notebook
he said its one of his favorite movies
and on to the question
Which Devil May Cry game do you think had the best story
Which one had the best gameplay
Which game had the best weapons
let me know what everyone thinks
thanx
p.s. sry i told your secret Tony

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, I don't even know what that notebook thingy is:p
By the way, do you have some personal problem with me? You say my name quite too often, although I don't have a clue who or what you are:p

Best Story: DMC1
Best Gameplay: DMC3
Best Weapons: DMC4

PS: Not to worry, I don't have secrets, and don't know that notebook:lol:
Edit: Thanks to wiki, I learnt that the notebook is a love story. Who knows, I may like it if I watch it:p

The dark knight

Your Ticking me off man.Do you have something against Tony?If so stop being a coward and come out with it.Now...if you tick me off again I will tell people your little secret. Now you better learn to stop making crap up or you wont last to long here. You mess with my buddies you mess with me. And onto the question...I think DMC1 has the best in all of those.

P.S Sorry....I just might tell.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
The dark knight;68502 said:
Your Ticking me off man.Do you have something against Tony?If so stop being a coward and come out with it.Now...if you tick me off again I will tell people your little secret. Now you better learn to stop making crap up or you wont last to long here. You mess with my buddies you mess with me. And onto the question...I think DMC1 has the best in all of those.

hey man chill out i was just messing around sorry i just trying to have fun

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The dark knight;68502 said:

It's okay we sorted it out, he's a cool guy;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well considering i havent played DMC4 properly yet (did the 1st level) i would say

best story DMC3
Best gameplay DMC3
best weapons DMC3
Best enemies DMC1

Devil May Die

Thank Hell ( yes I no is the opposite of thank heaven) that the ploblem is solve because Tony is a cool dude that helps others.

Story; DMC 1
Game play: DMC #(problby because i being trying to pass every thing with stylish)
Weapons; DMC(because i didn't like DMC weapons and because i haven't play DMC2 and 4)

P.S.:the Notebook is o.k. I think

Devil Razer

Drifter
Story i'd have to say 3. Weapons hmmm 4 has some good uns bu not enouggh so 3 wins again 4 close behind.

Gameplay? well i may say 3 for its replay value but 4 was very enjoyable for me. especaily with the db on bosses

Sparda™

Storywise, a tie between DMC and DMC3, though 3 is more involving and intense.

Gameplay-wise, DMC is the coolest, though DMC3 is the one I adore.

Weapon-wise, DMC4 is fully-equipped, and still 3 seems more cool to me though..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom