• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oh damn

capcom memberan

the game is back
oh damn i finish the game but i see that dmc 3 is more fun than dmc4 dmc4 geting me pooring better not buy it cuz there are no new custumes niether for dante or nero how sick damn it

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
People are going to buy it, like it or not. And there has to be unlockables. That's BS if there isn't. >|

*still getting it for the PC when that ver. comes out.*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
VI-Rainbow;66203 said:
People are going to buy it, like it or not. And there has to be unlockables. That's BS if there isn't. >|

^Agreed. No unlockables that would suck Big Time, I'm still getting It.

Chrysander

I have seen in a review that there are things to unlock like artwork, but A dude I talked to said there are no costumes :(

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chrysander;66207 said:
I have seen in a review that there are things to unlock like artwork, but A dude I talked to said there are no costumes :(

Someone's going to get knifed. ):< HOW COULD THEY NOT PUT SPECIAL COSTUMES IN THERE?!

shananigans!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, most like special costumes, I know I bloody do.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
costumes have always been in dmc... my favourite unlockable.. it's the only reason anyone would play all the difficulties.. if they've replaced costumes for artwork >.<.. even i'll cry :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ We should have a vote to see how many people would want unlockable costumes, or unlockable artwork.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Personally I don't care for unlockable artwork in my console. Artworks in computers are great, but it's not like I view the artwork regularly in an action game:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, and sometimes I dont even check out the artwork but I enjoy the costumes.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i think there r going 2 be costumes idont belive anyone but me self if tha true i ruin the game

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I dunno, if there isn't then it will be a huge letdown.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Speaking of letdowns... I'm not sure if I'm that excited about DMC4 anymore. I mean, yeah, I spoiled things for myself, but it wasn't all surprsing. But I think in a way, I might still enjoy it. *shrugs* Who knows... I think Capcom could have added ALOT more.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
^i agree^ DMC4 didn't really do a whole lot to further the story, it introduced Nero thats about it.
But yea they'd be pretty stupid not to put costumes in, gonna **** people off.

Devil Slayer

No Costumes?I don't really care(Yeah it was fun to play as Nelo Angelo)But I'm getting DMC4 cause I wanna use that Devil Bringer...

DJ Yuuji

If you guys think about it dante and nero could have costumes they may not have none right now but think you may just get them as downloads off the market place and psn. It good enough we have unlimited devil trigger. Thats considered a costume to me.

Top Bottom