• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Odd glitch during Bloody Palace.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That actually makes it better. If I had a good bloody palace score and some dumb glith ruined it I'd force capcom to debug my game and unlock everything for payback! :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm the guy that commented on your vid. Weird glitch, man. It's good that's relatively early in the BP.

I think I may not have encountered this glitch because I always play as Nero. Dante is kind of buggy in the PC version for some reason.

irleejun

Well yeah, would suck if that was after like an hour of gameplay.
I did some research and found no reports of this glitch anywhere. But hey, might be a one in a million chance of it occuring.
Lucky I was recording. :D

@Sparda's rejected son
I'm nearly done with Legendary Dark Knight mode. And been saving red orbs for life vials and holy waters in DMD. :D

DMC

Devil May Cry
if i had that glitch near the end of bloody place then i would scream and die

irleejun

Legendary Dark Knight is Son of Sparda only with 10x more enemies on screen. :D
After playing that mode for a while I went and tried Son Of Sparda, seemed easy bro.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm still practicing on my DMC4, Once in a while I get a Smoken Stylish Rank but I need more practice. I gotta better learn the enemies moves so I can taunt more plus those darn Alto Knights are a pain!

irleejun

I honestly don't taunt much.
Hard to get S ranks on Son of Sparda though, theres just not enough enemies.:)
I need a controller to play with. People say its so much better than a KB/Mouse combo.

Top Bottom