• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Obama vs Mcain

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
First off i would like to say im british and have no idea how to spell their names

This thread is about the election, who would you vote for(if you want to say) and why, or give reasons on why they are good

Please when the results are released post them here, as i would like to know who the new president is

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Ironic that a Brittish person in Britain/UK/whatever posted a topic on an election in the US.

I JUST registered myself to vote (im 18) and I'm for Obama all the way. Why? Cause I hate Republicans (and Bush added fuel to that hatred), I'm a Democrat (no ****), Obama is black (well, half black) like me (im not half black tho), and he is for change. Also, Palin is a dumb **** bitch who John McCain only allowed as running mate to sway women. Honestly, there HAS to be more better Republican women than that dumb **** bitch.

Oh and it is "McCain"

Esura

Trish67;127731 said:
John McCain = Bush's third term

So true. The US will go into a Second Depression with Mc Cain as Commander-In-Chief :lol: :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Esura;127725 said:
Ironic that a Brittish person in Britain/UK/whatever posted a topic on an election in the US.

well over here, there isnt ALOT of news about it, i know that the president is changing, but i dont know when, or any details about the leaders, but i think that Obama should win, simply because (from what i've seen) he has better points

ice_princess_d

Trish67;127731 said:
Obama

As I have said before John McCain = Bush's third term

ur right John McCain is just going to continue doing what Bush is doing. So if i could vote i will have to say Obama

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My say doesn't really count in this, because I'm not American :lol: But if I was, I'd be all for Obama. The man has some serious points, and I take him more seriously than McCain, whenever I see him speak on TV *over here*. I :lol: recently when a pal said McCain's name wrong, and said John McClane instead :lol: But anyway. So far in this thread alone, more are on Obama's side. Trying to not offend anyone here, but I was thinking that Obama wouldn't be taken kindly as the President due to his colour *I just hope no racist sob's try anything*. I only hope everything goes well for him, America needs him as the President *IMO*.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I trust no politicians, no matter how sincere they may appear to be on TV - I just hope that whoever does win will be worth all the effort and also won't be someone us Brits hide behind because we're so spineless - I hope it's someone who tells our government to grow up and work things out themselves. Something Bush has been unable to do, it would seem...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am with you, Angel. I don't trust politicians. But when it comes down to who is going to run your country for the next four years, you kinda have to pick someone.

Esura

Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama

VOTE 4 OBAMA!! (if u live in the US and is over 18 that is)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^not exactly the thing i was trying to promote, but i would say that obama would get my vote if i could

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I'm not fond of Liberals, but then again I ****ing HATE conservatives, I swear to God they're a form of evil. What I really don't like is that there's no middle ground in politics, especially in America. You're either a super right-winged fundamentalist Christian, or you're a divided Liberal who now only votes for McCain because you wanted Hilary in power 'cause she doesn't have a schlong and you're a racist as well. I'm sorry, some people are.

Allow me to put it this way - McCain...Is a schmuck. Not worthy of holding the anti-christ trophy in my opinion because he's so stupid. So's Rush Limbaugh, but he spreads his Nazi fashist beliefs around everywhere and I personally hate his guts with good pride.

And it's funny, whenever I see FOX news I swear to Christ I always wonder, why the **** is the Nazi network on? I'm sorry, I just can't stand it, I want to hurl whenever I see Neil "piggly-wiggly" Cavuto on my screen talking **** time and time again.

Anyway...

I'm Obama, although I don't think he's that great either. In Britain I'm a Labour supporter, again because Conservatives over here are sleezy and have no political value except the votes they've gained because everyone dislikes Gordon Brown (who I think is a poor leader, but then again he's a brilliant economist).

I hope I haven't annoyed anyone with this post. :dry:

Top Bottom