• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OBAMA IS THE NEW PRESIDENT!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Free health care and higher tax pays(I think you have to make over a certain amount)? No thank you. I don't feel like being sent to some half ass doctor waiting forever to get in at some charity hospital if something serious has happend if the whole free health care passes.

As a man, I have tolerance and respect for him, as a president I am not so sure. I have no faith in Biden, and I find it funny that alot of my friends that support Obama have a fear of Biden. I'm like, "What?"

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah......it was something else to find out he's our(aka u.s. members) president......

The Da3dra

Master Of War
(I already posted this in another thread I just copied and pasted)

Now I'm not trying to say "f*** you" to any of the people that liked Obama or John, so any sort of argumentative posts and imma just "Ignore List" you.

Personally I'm dissapointed...:(...I wanted both Barack and Mcain to lose and have Bob Barr as our new president. JK :lol:

Seriously tho :\ I felt that both Obama and Mcain were not that good, and that no matter which candidate won there is going to be bad repercussions.

Barack Obama is the first black president, and I feel that is a great example of how far we've come as a nation.

However I also feel that there are a sizeable amount of people that are furious when presented with this fact and would love nothing more than to jump at the chance to impeach him at the first sign of trouble.

I'm even going to go so far as to say if he doesn't tread lightly and refrain from stepping on any toes, hes is going to be assassinated. :(

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well i thought the same thing, but like u i too was worried about how other people may react!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
chob101;137125 said:
well i thought the same thing, but like u i too was worried about how other people may react!
Well this is what I think whenever I type anything that could be considered "bad" in the eyes of other people:

"If I post something that has no intent of harming anyone, and someone takes offense...F*** 'EM"

That's why I added the "Ignore List" bit, I'm not taking anyones s***. ;) But that doesn't mean I don't worry time to time :lol:

Esura;137127 said:
YES!!
IM SO HAPPY!! OBAMA HAS MADE MY DAY!

Good for you ;) (No sarcasm intended)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
chob101;137125 said:

Later for the other people, Obama is EVERY US citizen's president whether they like it or not.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vergilissexy;137130 said:
Later for the other people, Obama is EVERY US citizen's president whether they like it or not. Mwhahaha!

I'm aware I'm just saying that some people hate the idea of a black president so much
THAT THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE THEIR OWN LIFE

just to get him out of office :(

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The Da3dra;137132 said:

I'm aware I'm just saying that some people hate the idea of a black president so much

I know, it's sad, but thankfully racism has been dying over the years, I hope to live to see the day where it no longer exist, period. (Btw I took out the Mwhahaha part, I thought that was alittle imature of me. XD)

I really don't see how anyone can complain after what a crappy job Bush did. It really can't get any worst, we were nearly sinking into another depression. XD

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The Da3dra;137132 said:

Yeah it's really sad seeing some of our human race acting so pathetic and be willing to die in vein.:\

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
hahahazi6.jpg

Apparently, Barack Obama is a priest. :lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm glad he got in. Firstly I was sceptical about the majority of southern states getting over the fact that he's black. Secondly he's not a republican idiot like George Bush, John McCaine or Ronald Reagan. Here's to a new age of prosperity, if he keeps all of his promises.

Top Bottom