• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not gonna be on for a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi,

I thought I'd just leave a quick message saying I'm not doing too well at the minute and won't be on my PC much.

I have a swollen spinal cord and swelling in the brain!!! Sounds scary, but I'm on some cazy steroids that reduce the swelling, but I can't sit at my PC for too long without feeling like crap.

Anyway I just thought I'd let you all know and I'm sure I'll be around once I get rid of this weirdness!

:D Eb

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That sucks big time. I'm really sorry to hear that you're not well. I hope everything goes well for you and you get to feeling better soon. Come back to posting here more when you feel better and are ready to. There's always a seat for you here ^_^

~LoD

Meg

Oh dear! o_O That's awful. Hope you feel better soon. :( At least you'll have Dante to keep you company. I heard tea is good when you're all messed up feeling?!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey Eb.
You rest and get well quickly...ya hear? :lol:
(Only kiddin) You take care of yourself.
VeeBee

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
wait! before you go i just remembered that i bought you this fantastic backpack that's a mp3 player/refrigerator. here. try it on real quick so i can make sure i got the right size! .....

owait
:|

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ohmiword that is scary! Sending you tons of get well wishes. Keep in touch and let us know you're doing alright whenever you feel up to it.

Meg

Ebs! I'm gonna make some Dante-ness for you, ok? :(
Hope you feel better soon.

EDIT: Ok so the Dante-ness didn't work out, so I got you this instead;

Ebs.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Awww thanks Meg! I knew Lightning really cared. She's not a total bitch all the time. lol.
Thank you everyone else too. Going through a weird time at the moment.
Ebs x

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
honestly i know how you feel. i have a number of spinal and cerebral issues myself. just take it easy and worry about getting yourself better. don't worry about us. we aren't going anywhere.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks again everyone *hugz*
I'm a bit better. Still waiting for a hospital appointment - it's taking so long!
I'm going back to work on Monday, but only doing half days for a while, which is great 'cuz I still can't sit infront of a pc for long.

How is everything on here have I missed any excitement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom