• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

not gonna be on for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hi everyone sorry i havnt been on lately and sorry about the delay on your quizzes, i had a bit of a bad turn at work the other day and passed out, hitting my head quite bad, thus i have spent the last few days in hospital, im still in but ive just quickly(on my friends phone) got access to the internet so i wanted to say hi to my fav people :) im still gonna be in for a few more days, as i had a little op and am now in post recovery, hopefully it wont be TOO long, as i want to finish everyones quiz :p dont miss me too much guys although ill be missing everyone here!

n360862530495_8762.jpg

Meg

OH NO! Poor, SpawnShooter. Well you rest and come back when you can. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
SpawnShooter;287959 said:
Hi everyone sorry i havnt been on lately and sorry about the delay on your quizzes, i had a bit of a bad turn at work the other day and passed out, hitting my head quite bad, thus i have spent the last few days in hospital, im still in but ive just quickly(on my friends phone) got access to the internet so i wanted to say hi to my fav people :) im still gonna be in for a few more days, as i had a little op and am now in post recovery, hopefully it wont be TOO long, as i want to finish everyones quiz :p dont miss me too much guys although ill be missing everyone here!

n360862530495_8762.jpg

Mah boi! I wish you best of luck, you hear me? ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Take care of yourself. Hope you get well soon, Spawn ^_^

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
thank you everyone! you're all too kind, ive missed you all! im finaly out, and my head is wrapped in bandages so it looks like i have a turban on :lol: the doctor said specifically no video games or anything... he can kiss my bottom! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom