• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(not a DMC Fan fic)War.

Do you like my story?

• no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no AND you totally suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Prologue
There is a war happening in Iraq.George Bush fled America.The United States army has no leader and there is a struggle.The enemy Resistance in Iraq is growing stronger.Now the future of Iraq resides with one American soldier.He needs to think and plan attacks.His name is Steve..he is well known for his courage and bravery.Yet he is also remembered for putting everything on the line to win.He needs to try to recruit men to his team and help win this war.

The dark knight

LOL!Not that Steve!

Part of chapter 1
REGROUP DAMMIT!Yelled Steve at Private Kingsley.But sir Stuttered Kingsley.BUT WHAT!??Yelled Steve over the sounds of missiles and gunfire.They are pinning me down Sir!Yelled Kingsley in frustration.
Fine.I'll call backup yelled Steve.Hello commander this is team Alpha 93 I am requesting air support down in Main street of Baghdad.Over.Air support is on the way SGT Steve.Hold them off till air support gets there.Over.Said commander Johnson.
Oh CRAP!Shouted Steve as he saw something so scary he would know if he would live through the battle against it.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm so sorry DK but the last part really made me laugh. I just had an image of him doing a runner shouting "Crap oh Crap. It's going to eat me help."
:lol:

The dark knight

........kay.You've been laughing at many things I say now.No need to be disrespectful.You dont see me making fun of your stories.:|

Arwen

Lost Soul
Oh dear. You should do this kind of backlash of boards and in PM's instead. Not being rude but if you have a problem with me or my typing please say so privatly. ;) I'm sure no one wants to hear our bickering over something so small.

The dark knight

Steve saw a robot that looked like a damn terminator.What the hell is that?Yelled Kingsley.I have no clue!Shouted Steve and he threw a grenade at the robot.
The grenade exploded and there was a large cloud of smoke surrounding the robot.Is it dead yet?Asked Kingsley looking frightened.Not yet.Said Steve.Slightly worried now.
Then Steve looked up and saw 3 black jets dropping bombs.OH SHI-(BOOOOM)
Everything was going blurry......a sense of falling......a sharp pain in his back......something warm going down his chest......blood......darkness and screams.

To be continued....

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Tony_Redgrave;46870 said:
I beg your pardon?
I didn't know that side of Steve:lol:
I try to keep it a secret... :ninja:

The dark knight

UUnngghhhh.......Get up Steve.GET UP! .....I dont think he is getting up sir........GET UP YOU DAMN MAGGOT!
WHAT!?Yelled Steve as he woke up.Looking around.Then Steve saw the Major.Oh no.Whispered Steve.I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HELL!!!! Your not in hell you dirtbag.Yelled Major Sanders.You are here on Fort Combrey.(pronounced Comb bree.Bree just like in breed.)Steve got up and felt a little dizzy.Then he felt a sharp burning pain in his chest.The Major looked slightly worried.Steve..started the Major.....you got crawlers inside you.Wh...what?Asked Steve looking freaked out. They turn you into a alien.Called the chimera.(SEE!This is a Resistance Fan fic.) Your wounds healed fast boy.Said the Major.Steve looked at the Major and saw him clearly now.He had dark brown hair and a bushy mustache.He was really pale and his eyes were deep blue.His clothes were a normal combat issue uniform.Though it had a few burn holes from the chimeran weapons.Then he looked at Kinglsey.He had dirty blonde hair and had a silly grin whenever someone looked at him.He had dark blue eyes and enjoyed making people laugh.Though whenever he was in a fight he looked pale and didnt enjoy the fight...no one does. Steve walked away and picked up a piece of glass and looked into it.He had brown hair and GOLDEN EYES!???What the hell!?My eyes!Yelled Steve taken back. The Major looked at him and said slowly..That is what first happens when you are being transformed.
Steve walked over to a torn up couch inside the Iraqi house they were in and picked up his rifle,body armor and ammo.Lets go raise hell.Said steve grinning.
I know my descriptions suck.Dont worry I'll get better in time.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Wow, pretty cool story there DK!!
Just that you should put yourself in the story.
That would be cool ya know?
Opening his blood shot eyes he noticed beside him a man. Everyday he had to hear through the lively Friday night, "The Dark Knight!!" People running through the streets in panic.
Some may live.... and some may not....

The dark knight

Steve looked around a corner and spotted a chimeran tank.It looked like a normal U.S army tank but where the barrel was there were three barrels which shot out balls of fire.(hahahaha balls of fire)Steve looked at his surroundings.He saw large tan building.Full of bullet holes and shattered windows.Glass littered the ground below them and dead bodies lay against the walls.Blood was splattered on the road and against the walls.The smell of rotting flesh hung in the air.Two building two his left are half way caved in.The black marks all over them...probably from the tanks test fire blasts.
Steve brought his attention back to the tanka nd spotted three chimerans climbing into the tank.So I need three men eh.....?heh heh.....

To be continued...That chapter was for description.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nice story there! Carry on the good work DK!
And I dont mean to go off topic but your NEW alien sig really creeps me out...

The dark knight

You know you mods can close this.It is not like everyone reads my stories.Only one person does.Thansk for reading to the people that ACTUALLY did read.Make that two people that actually read my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom