• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

normal vergil costume

Lunar Legend

can anyone give me a good reason why ninja theory coudn't include a normal vergil (non-deranged non super) its not like it would be to hard. then again i have a sneaking suspision that ninja theory shoved the responsibility of making vergils downfall to the interns

AlchemistFromEden

can anyone give me a good reason why ninja theory coudn't include a normal vergil (non-deranged non super) its not like it would be to hard. then again i have a sneaking suspision that ninja theory shoved the responsibility of making vergils downfall to the interns
yes because dlc is always made by interns that's very likely, on a serious note, they focused on making sure it plays correctly, it seriously takes almost a year to make games work properly

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Yeah, I was curious why We only had the choice of both extremes, either Weak or Powerful, it would have been nice to just be Normal DmC Vergil.

But damn, Powerful V's white demonic eyes, man...

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
FMV means that it wasn't a character model for gameplay, meaning there's no true in-game model for it
Correct but symbolism aside, they could have put a normal Vergil costume in or a DMC3 costume in for ****s and giggles, would not be too hard at all for the normal Vergil costume. Not like yearning for it but it would have been nice to add as a reward for beating SoS difficulty or something.

AlchemistFromEden

Correct but symbolism aside, they could have put a normal Vergil costume in or a DMC3 costume in for ****s and giggles, would not be too hard at all for the normal Vergil costume. Not like yearning for it but it would have been nice to add as a reward for beating SoS difficulty or something.
it would've been nice but think about how different rigging cloth physics for a classic vergil costume would be, not to mention balancing things like no-clipping and limited resources since they didn't get a blank check for this dlc

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
it would've been nice but think about how different rigging cloth physics for a classic vergil costume would be, not to mention balancing things like no-clipping and limited resources since they didn't get a blank check for this dlc
Oh yeah I am fully aware of this and I am sure it all has to do with them not having the money and or time to implement in the end and just wanting to focus on gameplay which is perfectly fine. Still can dream though lol

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wouldn't bother to get a DMC 3 Vergil costume. I've always hated that costume and thought it looked stupid. He looks like a weird pirate.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Some fan art of Nelo angelo(DmC Version)

dmc_vergil_devil_trigger_by_superheroforever21-d5xfj5a.jpg

Credit goes to Superheroforever of Deviantart.

It would be cool to get a costume like this.

Top Bottom