• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NOMINATE] Best DMC fanwork

IncarnatedDemon

Nominate one of following fan work:
  • Art (modeling, drawing, etc)
  • Animation (Video or Gif or similar)
  • cosplay
  • A nicely edited Devil May cry video
  • other
Gameplay videos and fan fiction are not allowed as i feel they will not be appropriate. Story would take alot for everyone to read, while gameplay video even though impressive is not a creative thing in a strict sense.
And i expect to make between 3-6 threads to cover all fan work nominations.
So with SO MANY THREADS, fictional story would ask more

Be picky, and dont nominate everything you see. Only nominate things that you think stands out alot. There are alot of fan work out there, and if we nominate everything it will be quite redunant.

I will make poll 3-5 months from now. So it should give everyone time to see awesome stuff on internet and nominate it. PLEASE leave a comment expressing why you want to nominate something. You can nominate as many as you want!

Here is my first nomination:
dante_vs_vergil_by_spadjm.jpg
I nominate this because it's amazing work! But what i like about it besides that is the fact the art has realistic artstyle :)
My second nomination is this model by Vergil's Bitch (note it's work in progress):​
dazverge_by_vergilsbitch-d6pqin2.jpg
I nominate it because i once downloaded a Blender program and thought of modeling but i never did. And i know V.B likes Vergil, and even though i am very picky guy i think this work speaks alot about V.B's passion (her fandom for Vergil). And making models or drawings are generally inspiring, creativity is awesome.​

A worthy and appropriate nomination for this thread.​

Top Bottom