• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noisia Original Soundtrack 8 Jan 2013

Calypso Dynamo

So is there going to be two separate albums? Does any one have an idea how many Combichrist tracks are going to be in the game?

*Never mind missed the post right above mine

Paexie

These are some really beautiful melodies. I think "Better Half (The End)" is going to have a very emotional scene behind it.
Sure seems that way. I wish I could hear the full version of that song and Kat's theme.
Home Truths is very beautiful too and quite sad.

Sunaka Marién

I just really hope this'll get a CD release <3
NOISIA sure did a wonderful job! And Gosh, some of these tracks just really brough tears to my eyes ;_;
And I really wonder where that arcade machine track will be used, thogh o_O

ccutter

Facing My Demons
I just really hope this'll get a CD release <3
NOISIA sure did a wonderful job! And Gosh, some of these tracks just really brough tears to my eyes ;_;
And I really wonder where that arcade machine track will be used, thogh :blink:
I'm guessing the Arcade Machine track wil be used in that first stage with the Hunter. Same with the Merry Go Round.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Just realised, Home Truths Reprise is totally the Final Result theme. The tradition of having a soft, reflective song at the end of every DMC remains intact!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Uh I thought it was the the distrust theme
That's the theme for the end of a mission ranking. What I meant by Final result is whenever all your previous mission Rankings are laid out on a spread sheet, to let You see how You done throughout the story.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
That's the theme for the end of a mission ranking. What I meant by Final result is whenever all your previous mission Rankings are laid out on a spread sheet, to let You see how You done throughout the story.
Or maybe it's the theme when Dante comes back to his home to make it his shop....Devil May Cry! :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nosia songs I loved;

Hunter theme: Badass. Better then I first heard.

Remember us: Very soothing

Bob Barbas: It's news cast-like but also pumping

Lilith's club: I felt like I was going into a club at the beginning of it and could hear the music bass in the club and see the flashing lights...only to get cut off from entering.:'(

The Trade: I liked this song since I heard it on the Gamescom 2012 trailer. So mysterious.

Bad Vibes: Most likely the part where Vergil and Dante argue about saving Kat.

Arcade theme:
say_wha.gif

Kat's theme: Most likely Kat talking to Dante about her past and secrets about her.

The Order: I'm thinking this is where the entire order members fight as well. Like a war against against demons straight on.

Mean Dick: Sounds pumping but...the name...When a girl see's that and where it (possibly) will fit into...
tumblr_mdii5inxWy1ra4rk8.gif

Better Half: I think we all know this one.
Dante-and-Vergil-600x388.jpg

All and all A really badass track! I was worried that there wouldn't be slow music but that worry has been laid to bed with no milk or cookies!^_^

majeh116

I have actually learned that listening to the combichrist music is perfect for playing the newest League of Legends champion :D

Frazz

General gamer
Despite the fact I am getting the soundtrack with the game I still bought the Barbas Theme to tide me over until next week!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Bob Barbas: It's news cast-like but also pumping
That theme was pretty darn catchy. I had the Raptor news theme in my head for a while. I think the demon brainwashing is working:p
And I'm really loving Kat's theme and what I heard of the club theme.

flaxknuckles

It was only $3.69 and I had leftover Amazon credit so I couldn't turn it down. The Kat theme is really good but the dubstep ranges from ok to terrible. The only song I like in that genre so far is "Make It Bun Dem".

Top Bottom