• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No other difficulty setting compare

Gorbashou

And I do wonder why. Dante Must Die on DMC3 is just, spectacular. I love it, amazing. One skirmish between you and the enemies you meet can feel like 5 minutes long, and that was just one of many in a mission.

The enemies are strong, it's really hellish and fast, you can easily get your bum kicked. I have not had this feeling on any other of the hardest settings in any other DMC game. Why did they "nerf" it in DMC4? I mean, the hardest setting is for the most hardcore, others already have an easier setting.

The only thing cumbersome with this difficulty in DMC3 is the lack of moves you got limiting yourself with only a pair of guns and a pair of devil arms, with only one style being active at one time. Makes me feel restricted using Trickster, makes me feel immobile using Royalguard, no offensive modes for either since Gunslinger and Swordmaster has the offensive moves, but those have no mobility nor defensive abilities.
Feeling that I'm forced to use Trickster for the most part, since I'm so used to the evasion. Making these skirmishes feel rather tedious after a while (repeating combo x 500).

Since DMC4 has this really agile system, it would even be better with harder difficulties, but noooooo, here everything should be a walk on roses without thorns.

seraphmaycry

the game did feel a bit easy i agree if u own it own pc and don't feel to bothered by voiding whatever agreement the game developers can complain about then edit the difficulty so the "super hard mode(coughs)" is actually hard

Top Bottom