• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Bloody Palace for Vergil?! Thoughts on Vergil's Downfall

rupok93

I freaking love the new vergil. I was hesitant with old dmc3 vs weak vergil but after this dlc I have no doubt this vergil can fight toe to toe with old vergil. That epic god music when starting the last chapter gave me shivers.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
i have to say tho. Vergil in some of the cutscenes looked creepy lol

I know. That's why I like them. :shifty:

Besides, the way he talked in that monotone voice later on... he definitely lost it. The creepy look is a great match for him.

Long live Pure Evil Vergil!

(and not the "conflicted anti-hero" (yeah right) Vergell from DMC... :ermm:)

Edit:

I freaking love the new vergil. I was hesitant with old dmc3 vs weak vergil but after this dlc I have no doubt this vergil can fight toe to toe with old vergil. That epic god music when starting the last chapter gave me shivers.

Why?? Why must awesome people on this forum keep giving me reasons to follow them? :O

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
What I love about people who complain about DLC:

No one is forcing you to buy it. Capcom is not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to
purchase it.

On the other hand, Vergil's Downfall was a pretty solid little tidbit of DLC.
It would have been splendid to receive a bloody palace within it, but oh well. I'm very sure that we'll be receiving a free-patch later on down the road, considering the amount of demand for it. All in all, for 9 bucks it wasn't that bad of a DLC add on. Vergil's Combat is surreal and just a joy to work with, so I have no complaints in terms of gameplay. The cutscenes were a bit of a drag to watch and I feel like they could have at least done a better job with them.

Top Bottom