• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
1)Yet HS2 was cancelled due to low sales. Figure that!
Just wanted to say, HS2 never happened because they apparently don't have the rights to make it. Something with publishing or Sony, I can't remember the details exactly because it was so long ago [Tam Tam mentioned it in an Enslaved interview]. If that hadn't been an issue they would have made one.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Just wanted to say, HS2 never happened because they apparently don't have the rights to make it. Something with publishing or Sony, I can't remember the details exactly because it was so long ago [Tam Tam mentioned it in an Enslaved interview]. If that hadn't been an issue they would have made one.
And it would have been an
pic-2f24bade6856f022fe88be2523b48605-middle.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Doesn't matter still emo fail

Anyway....
So, I take it there is no way they could make a sequel without the permission from Sony then?:/ And it's very unlikely they could buy it back- right? It's a shame. They did leave the game open for a possibility of more, but now they can't follow through.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Anyway....

So, I take it there is no way they could make a sequel without the permission from Sony then?:/ And it's very unlikely they could buy it back- right? It's a shame. They did leave the game open for a possibility of more, but now they can't follow through.

WEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEFWEF

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Doesn't matter still emo fail
I think your joke is an emo fail o_o

And darn it, you're lucky I love you T.T you're tearing me apart Lulz!

Anyway....

Somehow I don't think they could hide a Heavenly Sword 2 title from them. Unless they called it:
Haven Blades 2: Not-a-sequel-or-anything-related-to-Heavenly-Sword-so-don't-think-we-just-changed-the-title-or-Nariko's-hair-color-or-anything-like-that-so-we-could-get-away-without-getting-sued-okay?-Are-we-clear-about-that?-Good.

Yes, all that on the cover XD

A sequel would've been nice, even though it's not really my thing and I still haven't beaten it yet since getting it recently, it's possible they could've done more with it.

Top Bottom