• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
biohazardmaster - The enemy of green (WAI!?) and red, to bring peace and serenity for all that is clear, pure, and rid of contaminant's of such horrid and foul value.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Kyo - The fooler, beholder of dignity and pride under every thought of mind, through every space in light, between ever shatter in darkness' might. (HEY! It rhymes! :D )

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nova - The unloveable, the untouched, the lonely entity of which even a shadow fears. The cold legend, the untold story. The broken hearted itself, faded, through a thousand screaming souls, and eternal fires through failed impulse.
(^ Sorry if I made it too morbid!! >.< )

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey, less offtopicness please :p

Demonslayer6: The One With The Kind Heart, That Shall Forever Shine With Happiness And Brim With Success.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor: He Who Gave Me A Confusing Nickname.

Bandoor: The Sincere Prince Who Wields Deadly Blades.

Bandoor;146758 said:
LoD- Lord Of Darkness ~That's somewhat better~

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Umm, I actually just complimented you. W/e.
And yeah, that nickname is about 100% off...:rolleyes:

If that was meant to offend me,
I am ANYTHING but Despair. I don't mean to be so offended, But I recommend you know someone a pinch better before you say that. I don't even know how you thought of that...

If it wasn't, Sorry. I don't like my NickName. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;146765 said:
Umm, I actually just complimented you. W/e.
And yeah, that nickname is about 100% off...:rolleyes:

If that was meant to offend me,
I am ANYTHING but Despair. I don't mean to be so offended, But I recommend you know someone a pinch better before you say that. I don't even know how you thought of that...

If it wasn't, Sorry. I don't like my NickName. :p

Two words, "Chill pal".

I would have been more complimented if you had just said darkness, but nonetheless that little quote thing I did was just a joke :D

I hardly know what words you like or whatever, so let me know you before I can do a nickname. Yes, I just pulled that name out of nowhere, but it's not there to offend you man.

And yeah, I wouldn't have put that if I too didn't like my nickname :p Just kidding, it's nice but it doesn't suit the look I'm working on :lol: :D

Anyway, let us not stray from the topic at hand =]

Bandoor: The Forgiving Warrior

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Umm.. just a question... How come for all this time this thread has been in general DMC discussion instead of general discussion?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;146768 said:
Umm.. just a question... How come for all this time this thread has been in general DMC discussion instead of general discussion?

When I first created this thread I was quite new to the scene, and foolishly placed this here. Either it wasn't picked up as being in the wrong place, or the Mods and Admins didn't mind. Either way, later on I realised it should be in the General Discussion, and spoke with Keaton about this also. Still later on it hasn't been moved, but after all this time I don't really see the point in moving it now. Nonetheless, it's up to the Mods or Admins to decide whether it moves or not. That choice is up to them, and I'm not particularly fussed if it stays here or gets moved.

Bandoor;146772 said:
Oh okay.
I don't really care, I'm just wondering. :p
Since most of the time when a thread is in the wrong spot the first post is telling them that they put it in the wrong section.

But yeah, it doesn't matter to me what happens.

Sorry to go off topic.

Yes, we should resume this on-topically. I'm am also sorry for my off-topic comments.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Oh okay.
I don't really care, I'm just wondering. :p
Since most of the time when a thread is in the wrong spot the first post is telling them that they put it in the wrong section.

But yeah, it doesn't matter to me what happens.

Sorry to go off topic.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud: The Dark Cloud Of Judgement.

KNDSVCloud: A Deadly Warrior Capable Of Clouding The Souls Of Good.

aka958

Don't trust people
LoD and Bandoor: the two who every second post by misstake goes off topic.

Aka958: thinks he doesn't do the same (that's just a lie he does it often also)

KNDVSCLOUD: the kind one

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;148800 said:
LoD and Bandoor: the two who every second post by misstake goes off topic.

Trying not to offend somebody, and restoring decency to my own thread is not off-topicness (We stuck to topic all the way through. As we weren't entirely offtopic) And I'd also like to point out that threads that have gone on for as long as this one, do tend to have slight moments of off-topicness; yet nothing drastic :p

aka958: The Dark Observer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom