• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nexons thread, but better movie!

gonzy360

kk i think this is a better version of what Nexon had for u all.
http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/ga...7042313458317069&releaseId=200609151285614010

go there and well watch that video!!

gonzy360;35810 said:
kk i think this is a better version of what Nexon had for u all.
http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/ga...7042313458317069&releaseId=200609151285614010

go there and well watch that video!!

make sure u put in a old date so they think u r old enough to watch the video. Hope u enjoy, this video looks really nice;) :)

gonzy360

In the movie, does Nero pick up Berias with his demon arm and slams him down or something? Plus they got pics of Dante and nero, great ones. Just hope that u will be able to use Dantes DT rite when u get him :). Havent seen any pics of him like that yet xD

Mobfigurz

It appears from one of the screen shots that Dante has his shooting style from DMC2, his stance as well as the way he shoots in two different directions, opposite one another

gonzy360

ya that would be him using gunslinger. That site is the best to get a bunch of nice info, great pics, and great movies all updated everyday aswell. :)

Mobfigurz

This could get very interesting indeed!

Lets say for arguements sake that the Devil Bringer is Vergil manifesting himself in Nero, in order to possess him completely and bring himself back as a physical being, the quote up top would make sense.
Rather than having the body he is trying to gain a control of through his possession get destroyed, he would defend it, the vessel that carries him is worth protecting, so Vergil would be seen as a traitor, providing the demons know it is Vergil, and since they are demons, I dont doubt that fact.

So instead of letting lil Nero get his *** kicked, he's helping him dispatch the demons and as the story goes along, the possession may increase from the arm, and we all know fighting the demons is as much a passion of Vergil's as it is Dante's, except for the fact that Vergil wants ultimate power over Hell

Top Bottom