• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Newbie - Will I understand DMC4 if it's my first?

raine22

I did...

DMC4 was my first one, too and I loved it so much that I'm playing DMC3 now. I can't play the rest, though, because like you, I'm just a PC gamer. Hopefully, I'll get a PS3 soon.

WolfpupNX

Nice - so essentially, DMC3 I'll have to play (at least) twice...once with Dante (and I dunno if Nero's in that one...at least to the extent of 4?) and the next with Virgil? More if I want all the abilities...

And DMC4 once will encompass both characters (and of course more if I want all abilities).

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well would asume you'd understand it. you may have a few huh....moments...but it is pretty clear...

Kiluwastrife

Hi and welcome to the Devil May Cry Legacy...

Don't worry bout missing any part of main story in 4 because "technically" it just another mission for Dante... The main focus is on Nero.

But I agree with most of the Senpai here that you won't understand about Dante unless you played (at least) DMC3...

don't worry about the combo actually... you'll find yourself experimenting
about variations (i mean tons of variations) cause you don't want to finish the game with just "Dope" Rating for your "Combo" right?

Top Bottom