• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Trend...wat do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok...maybe u've noticed..maybe u haven't...but canine companions are being used more and more in video games..so wat would u think if dante had some sort of demon slaying dog at his side?...would it be good and sell?...or would it kill the game series?....i don't think a german shepard would be bad...it could scope out areas and help u find secrets and orbs....or like a chiuahaha(spelling?) that can spit fire..that would be funny....very intimidating...lol...wat are ur thoughts?

ice_princess_d

if it was like a normal dog then no, but if it was the three head dog from dmc3 but a smaller version ok it then we'll have to talk, cuz its already demonic so y not

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok...we'll make this pets in general...u can design ur own....so yes u can have a dragon.....personally..i'd rather a dragon-dog..lol

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I don't see Dante with a companion of any kind, dog, dragon, or otherwise. It might be cool, depending on how it's introduced; but, he he likes working by himself too much.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sorry but i don't really see the use of the pet... as the secrets is found once and it is easy to find them again so no. if some parts of the game actually needs the pets abilities then i would see it like the new prince of persia... so no. if the pet where an Optional thing i would maybe do it. if the pet was Optional and it doesn't change Capcoms concentration on gameplay, story, missions, styles and that sort of stuff, then i would gladly accept. if it would just be an optional thing and it wouldn't change so much gameplay and stuff it is good. otherwise no.

theres my opinion and remember that i said it was mine so plz don't remind me that it is... I usually take that as an offense

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooo, I don't think Dante should get a pet. Apart from it making him into a character we don't know (because honestly, who could see Dante with a sidekick - Trish doesn't count btw), I recon it would die within the first week. Dante lives off pizza. Imagine he's starving, the phone rings so he turns to answer, turns back, sees the dog devouring his yummy food, and then BANG! Dead puppy. LOL.
If he did have a dog, it would be a hellhound. Oh yea! But for the actual series, no. No pets. Please. Do not support animal cruelty, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom